Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

4/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tell TMZ Jesse's kids are living with Sandra.

Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

We're told all three kids -- Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr. -- are all with Sandra.

Our sources say Sandra is not living at her Hollywood Hills home, which has become paparazzi central for more than a week.

One source very familiar with the situation tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." The source would not elaborate.

arcadia

i agree. if she takes this joker back, i will also lose respect and admiration for her. hopefully she won't stay with jesse just because of the children, but i wouldn't be surprised if she did. what a shame, she deserves much better.

gutsygirl

melissa

Why the hell wouldn't you want to get away from the trainwreck that is that idiot and his loser kids? That's codependence for you. She is citing "the kids" in order to stay with that loser. I speak from experience. Stay away from the whole mess and be happier.

No Words

It is not that hard to figure out why Sandra has the kids...she loves them. She misses them. She is undoubtedly the only stability they have ever had. Good for her. I think she is an amazing woman. I don't think Jesse James has a prayer of getting her back, though.

Melissa

There is no way she lived with this person for 5 years and didn't know he was a nazi and about all of his nazi paraphenalia. She obviously went along with it and wasn't bothered by it. I don't care who he has sex with..its their concern not mine, but "the girl next door" involved in nazism will not see me or my family at any of her future movies.

shike

per TMZ etc reporting on Kids Mother, Looks like Sandra is living The Blind Side (gotta see that movie) Two words for Ms. Bullock CLASS ACT!!. in twenty/thirty years she'll have one hell of story to tell in her Bio.

doc murry

150. Maybe after Jesse gets cured he will rejoin them and they can be that "Sound of Music" kinda family again...is that Edelweiss I hear playing in the background?

Posted at 11:16AM on Apr 9th 2010 by gutsygirl

more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/09/michelle-bombshell-mcgee-jesse-james-mistress-nazi-tattoo-custody-declaration/3#comments#ixzz0kcMSrTrG
That made my day..I say this is the comment of the day

sounder

she knew about the nazi and racialist sentiment. Jesse has got something on her.

One minute she's not talking to him, so he bolts rehab, then now he re-enters once she's with the kids.

He's got something on her and is using it to keep her close. She's in hiding like she's the one who did something bad - perhaps she did.

Sheryl

Sandra having custody of the kids gives them stability, it also lets her think about her next move. I have no doubt that she really loves him and possibly he loves her too. I have no problem w/Jesse, he has issues and is big enough to recognize that and get the proper help. Isn't he worth a second chance? Aren't all of us that make mistakes worthy of a second chance?

Something that has bothered me since the story broke, none of those women named him vanilla gorilla. When Monster Garage was on air, they had a website on discovery.com and everyone was told if they wanted to post on the boards to watch for Jesse because he monitored the boards and occassionally replied. His screen name was vanilla gorilla. Just goes to prove you shouldn't believe everything a skank tells you!

Johnnie Loftis

It seems odd to me that every time there is an affair it is because the GUY is an As*ho*e. I can tell you that maybe we should be looking at the women a little closer. It could be that she is absolutely horrible to be around. I married a woman that everyone loved, but when the Door was closed, she was a nightmare. I nicknamed her "The Evil One."

shike

just sittin here thinking U know everything happens for a reason. No one could ever get why these two were together (whats it been 3-5yrs and now this)this was fate. Those kids needed someone, Sandy was it. Now that her stock has just went UP and has more opportunity as an Actress/Producer than she has ever had and now has kids. Maybe this is just a bump in the road (more like a deep pot hole) for the Marriage. Hopefully?, Jesse is getting a punch in face/keep in the ass of reality of what he truly has had.

Beth

Any proof on this TMZ? The two oldest children are likely with their mother, and the youngest with her grandmother.

Or is this an article to bait publicists?

messygirl

The man can't take care of his own kids? That's lame. If you aren't mature enough to take care of you own kids, don't HAVE kids.

joe childress

I do not personally know Ms. Bullock... and have never heard of her husband before this orgy of defemation began. I have not even seen but a small handful of Ms. Bullock's films, yet they were each one, memorable due to her presense. In a fastly fading medium of what was once HOLLYWOOD, Ms. Bullock has a sincere and genuine personae that transcends via film that has made me both laugh and cry at the same moment. She is adorable ... and perhaps even lacking any major skeletones in her past. All that I can imagine is the realities that are life itself ... that at a very happy moment ... a sad moment that in equality can exist. That Ms. Bullock achieved her Academy Award with poise and grace and within a 48 hour time-frame to be be gang-raped raped by a series of "low-life opportunists and their respective agents" is for me, the end of HOLLYWOOd and the cult of celebebrity. Ms. Bullock resqued her husband's children from repeated exposure to contemptible low-life and irresponsible and heartless tutorial... and these children ... her children ... love her for it. Ms. Bullock is the last HOLLYWOOD star. These children ... her children ... need her influential morality for the rest of their lives ... and so do all of us. Ms. Bullock's charm, energy and charisma will always outshine's every single person and media-entity that is participating in her downfall for more revenue ... more scoop's ... or at the very least, avoiding their own secret tawdry lives by destroying individuals that they do not personally know ... but perhaps by buying movie tickets and such, feel that they are entitled to manage ... as chattle ... as slaves ... those that they have bought ... and now, try to sell down the river. Ms. Bullock, I would sit at your feet and not say one word ... I would listen to the laughter that you bring out of your children. This is also an opportuinity for us to heal ourselves too, by helping to heal Ms. Bullock and her children .... and even Mr. James.

ml

Sandra is a good step mom to Jesse's three kids.