Matthew McConaughey -- Can You Stomach It?

4/11/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey was spotted surfing on the beaches of Malibu yesterday -- and the "Surfer Dude" star was looking a tad heavier than usual.

media_removed_tmz
So we were wondering ...

James

Are you kidding me? Matthew looks great. I wish I looked like that.

calypso

??? Belly??
TMZ staff: you may have a touch of anorexia. It affects thinking and eyesight. Go to the doctor :-)

billy cema

He looks good but he HAS gained some weight!
Lance! Lance! Come back! All is forgiven!

Katyblue

Matthew lQQks fine to me! Really fine. I'd dance naked on a coffee table with him. <3

tis_ruthy

What, you mean is he pregnant? He is soo so gorgeous, but he knows it, you would be struggling for mirror space in his house.

bulging gut with age

That starts happening when you get older.. you can have almost zero body fat, but your gut starts to bulge out. I don't know if it's due to stomach muscles stretching or the guts inside you expanding, but it happens. Seems to start around 40 or so typically.. enjoy your 20s and part of your 30s.. it's downhill from there!

smevic

It looks to me like the guy scraped his belly on something and is pooching it out to show...clearly it's about the angle.

loretta

Stomach what? I'd like to see a photo of the person who wrote this article. I don't even know who Matthew McConaughy IS...but he looks like a normal guy to me. Some journalist is starved for something to write about. Next it will be Angelina Jolie's unattractive belly button crease...or Sandra Bullock's forbidden desire for marshmallows...or the tragic loss of Lindsay Lohan's lip gloss...or Kim Kardashian's secret battle with yeast infections...Come On!

Murgatroyd

I'm so sick of looking at this exhibitionist I could vomit. Yes, he's good-looking. But Paul Newman was a million times better looking, and we didn't have to be reminded at least once a week.

carla

What?? You can still see his 6 pack. Ain't no fat on there...that's a bad angle.

Audieme

REEEALLY?? He has a very fit stomach. Yummy!

I tell ya, with postings like this, it is no wonder we have body image problems - young men and women reading this article may think: If the media thinks HIS stomach looks bloated, what does that say about MY imperfect body?

Brian

He's sticking his abdominal wall out. I have decent abs and can do the same thing, it's just control over the muscle. Most of the before and after ads on the internet are just some guy sticking his stomach out.

Twink Hunter

He has that nice glow about him. He'll make a beautiful mother and I'd hit it!

jildo

Perhaps the little guy is just constipated?

Mel

Uh oh. A star gained 5 pounds. Must be pregnant!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments