Pregnant Man #2

The Baby Photos

4/11/2010 4:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott Moore holds the unofficial title of "the second pregnant man" -- but no matter how you slice it, baby Miles is cute as a button.

TMZ has obtained photos of Miles -- born on March 9, 2010 -- with Scott and his husband Thomas (who, like Scott, was born a woman).

Confusing? Perhaps. Adorable? Absolutely.

uhHuh

ADORABLE?? I think NOT> NOT natural, NOT true, NOT fair to the baby to be born into a LIE.

This is NOT a pregnant man, it's a woman who wishes she was a man and alters herself & calls herself a mman. NOTHING ADORABLE ABOUT THIS SICK STORY.

whitney

Stop trying to be politcally correct, SHE is not a man anymore than I am. If you have a vagina and a uterus, ovaries and the like you are still female. and technically even if you had all that removed your DNA would still be that of a female!!!!!

gertrude McFuzz

ONLY in Hollywierd would anyone call these freaks men. They are just dykes who took off the female part on the outside. I feel really sorry for the baby. Like our lesbo neighbors raising a little boy that will never have a normal life or even a normal outlook on life. So two freaks create a pyschological mess by procreating. nothing healthy going on here

Amanda

That baby is adorable.
Whoever says this is wrong, or sick or whatever, why do you even care? Does this have anything to do with you? Clearly, since they have 2 kids already, they are completely capable of raising children. People can say this is wrong, its sick, its selfish, whatever. But please explain, how is this selfish? Would you say that a heterosexual couple who can't even take care of themselves is being selfish if they have kids?
I am personally very happy for this couple and I congratulate them on having such a beautiful baby and I wish them all the success in the future.

tlynn

What the hell is this world coming too? Now we celebrate and support child abuse? Who in the hell gave these sick twisted confused idiots the right to have a child and take away that child's choices? This child will endure the ridicule and backlash of it's f'd up parents. A test tube baby with 2 selfish lesbo's who haven't figured it out themselves. So what's next...sicko's having sex with their pets? This country ought to be outraged at the thought of this continuing. What quality of life will these children have? Absolutely disgusting and selfish!!!

harleystpeters

As long as the plumbing hasn't changed -- she is a female NOT a man

if625

DISGUSTING-

R.Zimmerman

46. Wait now. These are 2 dykes who became men and are now in a homosexual relationship with each other? How much sense does that make? If I'm confused just imagine how this little guy is going to feel. Way to go girls.

Posted at 9:12 AM on Apr 11, 2010 by karlew
#####################################################################

Thank you for saying that. My thoughts exactly, but I'm now officially too exhausted by all the freaks of media out there to put my words in order.

Vanessa

How stupid are people i mean really. The men were BORN WOMEN with coochies and ovaries and a uterus, They eventually took hormones and steroids and became men...I don't know if they had sex changes... but they were BORN WOMEN how damn stupid do you have to be not to understand that.

kierstin

a man can be pregnant by a another man.

Alex

You know what makes me sick? The transphobic and homophobic comments on this page. The brain is the most important organ in a body, not the genitalia. I doubt you can even comprehend how difficult it is to feel like your body doesn't match who you are. Hopefully this child will grow up without experiencing the bigotry shown here.

Good luck Scott and Thomas! I'm sure you're both loving/amazing parents. What a cute baby. :D

AnnieSH

If the brain IS more important than the body, then I'm actually 16 yrs old and I can have sex with 16 yr old boys, right?

I'm sorry, but I agree with everyone else. If a man or a woman wants to change sex, then fine, change your sex. Completely. Because if not, your mind may say male, but your body says a female without breasts.

AnnieSH

James Fiddler

Alex:
In the absence of logical discourse, pejoratives fly freely. Stating the obvious- that these individuals are in no sense "men," only women who have underwent a double mastectomy and are taking excessive, non-therapeutic levels of testosterone, is neither "transphobic" nor "homophobic." Rather, it is factual. Gluing a horn onto a horse's head does not magically make the creature a unicorn. It is just a horse with a horn glued onto its head. These individuals are still endowed with female reproductive organs. They still possess XX chromosomes. They are women. This comes not from a "transphobic" homophobe, but from a Science teacher. The brain may be the largest sex organ, but it is in no wise infallible.

Alex

James:
Hey! I'm sorry if my comment came off a little snide last night, I was a little infuriated, hah. Though I can completely agree with what you're saying about biology, way too often is sex confused with gender identity. Yes, he is biologically a female in all the definitional sense, but he identifies as a male. I'm not saying that it is transphobic to state sex (obviously you have to be female to have a kid...), but completely dismissing gender identity is transphobic. Furthermore, I don't think there is enough grounding for people to say that the baby will experience poor childhood development because of this said gender identity. Actually, as a psychology student, I wouldn't mind seeing a study about childhood development in LGBT families.

Biologically he is female, but he identifies as a male. My only hope is that people can start to respect and understand one's gender identity. :D