Reggie to Paris: I'm Single, Let's Party!

4/12/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush has been single for less than a month -- and he's already partying with Kim Kardashian's arch-enemy ... Paris Hilton!

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Bush and Hilton lets the sparks fly at Tao nightclub in Vegas this weekend -- we're told Hilton's man, Doug Reinhardt, was nowhere to be found.

What happens in Vegas ... is definitely gonna piss off Kim.

dre

Didnt realize Reggie had Herpes?

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Hi, boys and girls. The Kookster, here. Want to see all the best moments of TMZ Live ???

Firefox users can now get the Kooky's Funhouse or TMZ Persona !!!

Enjoy !!!

__________________________$$$$$$$$$$$
__________________________"$$$$$$$$$$"
___________________________"$$$$$$$$$

cathy

Gee, both real class acts. Slow news day? http://newsy1.wordpress.com

AO

What is that big white hump? Am I the only one that notices it?

cochino

so TMZ has reached the end so it seems. Not only posting non celeb stories but posting fabricated stories to get people to keep coming back.

Oh and I love how TMZ keeps the dumbest less talked about stories up top while pushing the more interesting stories to the bottoms of the page.

Harvey needs to reconfigure TMZ. Take it back to its early days where it was the most reliable news source available, quoted by various news sources. Now.... Not so much.

LeRoy

That's how you do it!! Go Mr. Bush

me

JUST BECAUSE THEY SHOW UP AT THE SAME PLACE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IS GOING ON. AND WHY SHOULD KIM GET MAD WHEN THEY HAVE BROKEN UP. I'M SURE SHE'S ALREADY SPOTTED HER NEXT "VICTIM" AND IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE WE SEE HER NEXT SEX TAPE. REGGIE WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME TRYING NOT TO BE IN THE SAME CLUB AS PARIS SINCE THAT'S ALL THE HELL SHE DOES IS PARTY AND WASTE HER LIFE AWAY. I LOVE REGGIE AND AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD HE DUMPED KIM'S FAT ASS.

JLS

Oh my, Reggie isn't all about KK anymore. Well, good for him. From her fake implants in her ass and chest to her crazy family that's part of the deal and in his face, I think his life is MUCH better. I am so tired of the Kardashians. If you really listen to the show they are just awful. They talk to each other like dirt, then profess to be all about their family. The egos could fill a stadium and on and on... Their time is past. Bye bye.

JLS

I agree that TMZ constantly re-ordering stories is frustrating and the reason I have passed on reading anything here. Don't have the time to look for the news stuff. I want the latest at the top and not what Harvey thinks is more important at the top. Some older - what he considers more important story - has occupied the top space for far too long.

As for news subject matter, I am growing weary of the sports stuff. People I've never heard of but seem to be of interest to TMZ staff like Charles and Evan who do nothing but mumble about sports when they do TMZ LIVE together. Who cares? I do think TMZ tries hard and is in a state of flex trying to find their place. They aren't tabloid but aren't regular news either.

LucyTravers

No one has mentioned the elephant in the room? There's a brunette staring at Reggie as if he had two heads. I'd love to see the story related to this picture.

Janet

What's new. Paris sleeps with EVERYONE'S ex's! That's her job.

nacho

Of all the skanks in Vegas to party with - he finds Paris Hilton! BARF! Don't stand too close, you might catch something.

C

Lol, why would she ever be jealous of Paris? Besides, that's a sure fire way to get over a man. Ewww!

Ashley

What's the big deal? Reggie & Kim are no longer dating. He can go and do as he please, so can Kim.

torrie

I'm sure Kim is not stressin! Paris is junk and not even near Kims level! DOWN GRADE!!!! 4 REAL!! HAHA!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments