Steven Seagal

Sued for Sexual Assault,

Trafficking

4/12/2010 10:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded to the lawsuit this way: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics."  Singer says the suit is a "complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth" and he's confident it will be dismissed.

Steven Seagal
is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

0412-steven-seagal-doc-launch-ex
A 23-year-old former model claims she interviewed with Seagal last February for the position of executive assistant.  Kayden Nguyen says she got the job, but when she showed up for work, she learned, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'Attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Nguyen alleges in her suit, one of the 'Attendants' had recently quit and it was this job -- not executive assistant -- Seagal intended her to fill.

Nguyen claims the very first night on the job, Seagal treated her "as his sex toy."  Nguyen says in the lawsuit Seagal, pushed his hands under her skirt, tried fondling her breasts and forced his hand down her pants.

Nguyen says she complained the next morning -- unclear to whom -- but nothing was done.

Nguyen says the next day Seagal did it again, sexually assaulting her and forcing her to consume illegal pills.  And she says there were other sexual assaults that followed.

According to the suit, Seagal said, "My wife wouldn't mind if you and I had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

So far, no comment from Seagal.

michael

He has a long history of rapes on film sets, in his trailer. The assistant directors on his movies were told to keep him away from extras, and make sure he doesn't walk any women or girls to his dressing trailer. This is a widely known secret in the film industry.

Annie

I am in no way defending this already know for decades nasty perv, but if he did what she is claiming, WHY would she return?

bumpasses

This is another tia tequila..no credibility ..and Segal is the law...too bad for asian lady...

cgasucks

So much for the lawman..

charlei harper

get it????..."TRAF-UCK-ING"
hey berta, make mine a double...

sue

In the film industry everyone has known this for years...... All of those other women he had babies with were flings. The only one he married was kelly lebrock and she caught him with the housekeeper.

mo

if he sexually assulted her this should be in a court of law .why didn't she go to the police? she can't say because she was embarrsed.she has taken this out in public by sueing . if he works from home and has a wife and kids around how can he have all these women running around the house .something is not right with this story .

MsTeal

Jeez Steven.... I had just kinda forgiven (more like forgotten) about you screwing the teenage nanny when you were married to Kelly Lebrock...and when Kelly divorced you, you married the teen nanny cause you knocked her up (more like baby sitter) and you have had a wife or two since and a couple of kids with each.. This latest wifey poo you have yet another baby with..
I've always stuck up for you when the haters come a call'in... you've even gave me good dreams after watching a few of your movies... but damn-it....... here we go again... wonder what your pals on Lawman will think about this?
and for those who don't believe ( and I wish I was one of you) all the people on here writing saying this trashy behaviour of Steven is well known in the film industry and Hollywood/LA community...Hate to say it, it's true.. I've heard it from my brother for years who is in the music industry, who's best buddy is Gary Busey..When ever I would mention Steven.. ( yeah I've always been a huge fan and have always thought Steven was eye candy, what can I say?)
My brother would scream at me, "He's a Effing perverted Pig!"
and I would say, come'on... you don't know that for sure... and he'd tell me stories.. just like this one.... just not as detailed.

Damn it Steven........

M

She's not reporting him to police. She's suing him. SUING. It's a crime to sexually assault and to engage in sex trafficking. She also didn't say who she complained to.

CONCLUSION: She's fabricating it.

me not you

This is not the first time I've heard of this happening with this man. First time I heard it was on the Stern Show back in the 80's with some model named Sandy Korn. Then again in the 2000's from Jamie Pressley - she said he assaulted her too. But this one loses credibility by going back the next day for more. Just like Nicolette Sheridan's case, I would be down at the police station the moment this happened. I wouldn't go back to work the next day.

Segal lover 99

He thinks he is Above the Law. What is wrong with him?? I hope that girl knows that now that he has man handled her she will feel like she is Marked for Death!!!She probably has Exit wounds, and feels like the Belly of the Beast, any germs she gets will be Hard to Kill!!!

RodMajors

She got sexually assualted repeatedly and was force-fed pills, yet still kept going back to work? Does anybody else see how flippin' stupid that is? I'm not buying it. Looks like Money-grab 101 to me.

RodMajors

If she had access to a phone to call and complain to whomever, why not call oh I don't know.....THE POLICE? This whole thing stinks.

Shmuck

Let me get this straight. She alledges that He assualted her on her first day. She returned for work the following day, and was assaulted again?
This story has all of the earmarks of someone trying to make a fast buck.
These days it seems like this has become part and parcel for persons of any notoriety or fame.

pete

why do these stories always elicit such racist, sexist comments? and how/why do they stay up on the board? you people are disgusting.