Larry King's Sister-in-Law Denies Affair

4/14/2010 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Larry King's marriage fell apart in large part because Shawn Southwick believes Larry is having an affair with her sister, Shannon Engemann ... but Shannon tells TMZ exclusively it's absolutely not true.

0921-media-removed-britney

Shannon says Shawn has been accusing her of fooling around with Larry for months.  She says Shawn has repeatedly pointed to the fact that Larry gave Shannon numerous gifts as evidence.  But Shannon says, "This is so ludicrous.  She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me."

Shannon says it's true ... Larry has given her gifts for Xmas and her birthday.  Shannon was not specific, but Shawn reportedly believes Larry bought Shannon a $160,000 car, among other things.

Shannon said, "Shawn has left me threatening messages."  After the National Enquirer published a story suggesting an affair, Shannon says, "Shawn left me a message ... 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry.'"

Shannon EngemannShannon adds, "I'm tired for taking the rap for things.  I did not have an affair with Larry.  He's been like a father to me."

And finally, Shannon added, "I have a date tonight and I'm not going to worry about it.  I love my sister.  What's happening is not my fault."

Mikey

More Larry, we need more stories on Larry.

Larry, Larry, Larry.

Whats Larry doing right now. Whats his twitter say. Larry, Larry....

marymac

She waited enough time past the ten-year mark to score big in a divorce. Gold-digger.

cassy

I wont be happy until we have about 23 more threads on Larry King today ...

Mikey

He must have given her a D**k In A Box for xmas.

insects...insex? behh....

Larry really does love his sister-in-law like a milf.

Dinka

It's "a bad rap." Or, "a bad rep" is also acceptable, if you pronounce it so. "A bad wrap" is something you get when you have the Girl Scouts do your Christmas gifts at the mall for a dollar.

Rooster

Talk about believing your own press? It's not even good press.
Now that is funny.
Do you think Elan will start checking up on where her sister is?

who cares

My gosh....SHAME on you LARRY I guess YOU never learned your lesson. What does this make ....your 5th DIVORCE...Not watching you anymore at night

Leigh

If the car story is true, she is porking the old man.

Jenny

Hey I think Larry's trying to catch up 2 tiger with all his divorces lol

MoniqueV

"He's been like a father to me." Ouch.

Leigh

She is the prettier sister.

Money does buy you love.

jeff p

Larry cheating??? Pleeeze....he looks like he's too frail to even get up and take a piss...except in his own pants....

Anthony

TEST

Anthony

Man its unbelievable what having money can do for you. Larry King would be in an old folks home shacking up with a 75 year old woman if he didn't have money. Don't EVER let anyone tell you money can't bring you happiness. Thats PURE Bull****.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments