Jaimee Grubbs Mug Shot -- The Eyes Have It

4/15/2010 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaimee Grubbs Mug Shot -- The Eyes Have ItTMZ has obtained the mug shot for Tiger Woods' alleged mistress #2 Jaimee Grubbs -- taken after she was busted for outstanding warrants in West Hollywood last night.

Grubbs could have cracked a smile for this mug shot -- after all she just replaced her infamous missing tooth.

As TMZ first reported, Grubbs was arrested yesterday in West Hollywood on three outstanding warrants related to driving on a suspended license.

She posted $30,309 bail at 1AM this morning.

Grubbs -- aka Tiger's alleged mistress #2 -- claimed she had a 31-month affair with the golfer.

0415_mugshots_300

Bart Bertholic

wow

posted by Francis Bart Bertholic with Pacific NW Housing Solutions

Bart Bertholic

Good --

posted by Francis Bart Bertholic with Pacific NW Housing Solutions, www.dfi.wa.gov/, http://www.finra.org/

xd

I agree, Kim much hotter! Maybe I'm over compensating because of the negativity here. She's just not close to as bad as people are saying!

xd

Yeah I agree Kim much hotter :) Maybe I was over compensating because of the negativity here.

toninogiardini

i am so glad to see thatyour daughter is getting a fairly brown skin. when she grows up and sees tht you are continually dating ONLY white women how do yu thinkit wil make her feel.
maybe she will try her best to change her skin like micheal jackson because you will be sendin her a message that brown skin women are not attractive eiough. http://toninogiardini.impresapesca.it/ so glad my friend!

Kristil

For anyone interested in discount educational products and furniture, I found a great site ( http://appleschoolsupply.com/ )! They have a huge selection, their prices are phenomenal, and their customer service is second to none!

DIGBICK

Me no happy in pants. :(

george fudge!

Her big eyeballs are scary! Guess she will now have to sell some more voicemails or text messages from Tigger to get her 30K back. Or did he pay the bail at 1am?!

Dave

C'mon guys. . .she's a good looking girl. How good do you expect anyone look when they're arrested? I have yet to see a babe looking hot in a mug shot.

Patty

Karma is a bitch..It always catches up with you...LOL

JPAUL9999

Maybe I have always had my sights set too high, but I can honestly say that all the women I have bedded, have had all of their teeth. If I had a billion dollars in the bank, I think I may have sent my little skank to an oral surgeon for a little implant or something first! Yet, maybe he liked the idea of screwing a white trash hillbilly with no dental plan? Who knows! In closing, I can almost guarantee that we will never see Tiger involved in any gay sexcapade video! This man loves the bush, I cannot say I blame him, but his wife was very hot, and I think he flocked up.

c

Hooker is as Hooker does

Blomfeldt

With each and every passing day, the Thai-American continues to reveal himself as being one of the biggest idiots of all time ! Yes, it's understandable for a woman to get away with her trickery for a while (ie: seductive clothing, dim lighting, alcohol-fueled settings, sultry music, facial make-up, etc). But any normal guy with half a brain, will always sooner or later wake up to "smell the coffee". How did Tiger Woods date this retard for years, all the time professing his unconditional love for her, etc ? Things in this saga just aren't adding up ? ... either Tiger's a master at media manipulation and entertainment ... or he's simply a mentally-handicapped child, trapped in a grown man's body ?

Cyndy

Maybe Gloria Allred could get her a gig on next seasons "Dancing With the Stars".

Rayn

She look funny this pic,her face and her eyes did not match.Nitro Force

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments