Courtney Love Sucks ... Dave Navarro's Face

4/16/2010 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled rock chick Courtney Love and former Red Hot Chili Pepper Dave Navarro put on quite the performance in Hollywood last night.

Courtney Love Sucks ... Dave Navarro's Face
After taking the stage at a Camp Freddy show at Hollywood & Highland, Court and Dave proceeded to makeout.

A duet made in grunge, er, nirvana.

JohnZag

Why didn't you guys say "from Jane's Addiction?" He was only a replacement in RHCP for a very brief time.

gross!

First?

They are both disgusting! He looks like a troll and she is a washed up junkie. Seeing them kiss each other is nauseating!! GROSS!!

m.b.

If you ask me thats more disgusting than the Adam Lambert "scandal". Now you can all tell me how wrong u think I am...LMAO

david

OH HELL NO. PLEASE DON'T LET THESE TWO STD'S BREED. THEN AGAIN, I DON'T THINK DAVE IS MAN ENOUGH.

IrishScorp

No Dave, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are so sexy cool... please Dave, don't blind me with pictures like this! Maybe I DO have a chance,lol. j/k.... maybe not!

RahRah

Gross... on both accounts

Huh?

Oh geez, what could possibly go wrong in a relatinship between those two?

andy

Not really sure who is taking the highest risk here. There are some serious little bug cooties swimming around in that saliva exchange . . . I think the term "high miles" may apply.

andy

@ number 6. There are places that can help you . . . You will be okay ! ! !

Criss

I can still remember in the 90s when she was actually sorta hot. Probably from approximately when she was married to Kurt until People Vs Larry Flynt, maybe Celebrity Skin.

Slash

dolly

Whats LOVE got to do with it?????

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

************************ P E E K - A - B O O ************************

T O O T !!!

T O O T !!!

Dani

Dave Navarro should be forgotten, he didn't bring anything good to RHCP. John Frusciante is the best. Courtney Love just disgusts me. I feel sorry for those two but hey! now they have each other.

FlamingoNut

Was it actually a makeout session, or did she just give him a kiss on the lips and move on? A snapshot never tells the whole story...

As for:
15. Ballsy move for Dave! I mean, I'm a pretty piggish guy, but I'd sooner lick a toilet seat in the women's bathroom at a Cinderella concert than put my mouth anywhere near Courtney Love's pie hole.
Posted at 10:34 AM on Apr 16, 2010 by Slash