Kim K's Greasy Lunch -- with Cristiano Ronaldo

4/16/2010 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While in Madrid this week, Kim Kardashian ate out with Euro Greasy soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo.

media_removed_tmz
Kim and the Real Madrid hunk were spotted leaving the same lunch spot -- and while reports say the duo kissed inside the restaurant, we're told they kept their mouths to their food.

Whether American football players or European futbol stars, a gal's gotta eat.

luzz

uh who ever thinks Cristiano Ronaldo isn't attractive
is blind! He's one of the sexiest man alive!
plus he is one of the best soccer players in the
world!

Bu

She is hooking up with him to get back at Reggie! She needs a totally different type of man then the guys she lives with, marries and dates!

Seriously

Stay gold pony boy!

Summer

Ugggh, I can't wait until the whole boots with stiletto heels worn over the jeans thing goes away. Don't the women who do this realize that it just focuses the eye to the widest part of the leg. It makes most women's thighs, including thin but curvy women like Kim, look like stuff sausages. Women, Please, Please, Please don't follow this "fashion trend". It's one of those things that you'll look at pictures of yourself wearing and think "What the heck was I thinking?!?!"

Summer

oops, make that Stuffed Sausages.

Amers

He does seem like a sleeze bag... Run away as fast as you can Kim! Yikes!!!

john

Please!! They just went to lunch. Kim can do so much better then him or that cheating loser REGGIE!!!

DIAZ

KIM IS A PROFESSIONAL GOLD DIGGER, IM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE THAT ALL THIS GIRL IS LOOKING FOR IS A RICH ATHLETE TO MARRY HER, SHE NEEDS TO TOP HER LIL SIS, THAT VIDEO WILL COMES BACK TO BITE HER EVERY TIME.

The Ascension

rinaldo get it homie!Reggie ain't jealous bitches come a dime a dozen in LA,MIA,NY,ATL,TX,**** the baddest women reside in the DR,PR,and all of south america trust 4 yrs and counting in the military lived in South America(Panama for a year and 8 months)Loved every minute of it!I will buy a house down there

call as i see um

What really stands out here is how HIDEOUS KK looks in those thigh highs and her gigantic rear end. I would never think of leaving the house looking like this. You have to be thin to carry this off and when you have thick short legs and an enormous ass you just dont do it...girl get a stylist!

Ashley

Kim K takes a licking and keeps on ticking! Everyone is still focused on her sex tape w/Ray J...apparentely its not hendering her goal to make money and be in your face all the time.
I find her very insecure. She is constantly snapping pics of herself and posting them everyone, and all the teeny boppers goo and gaaa over her, "kimmie i love you, your my idol" So laughable. No, I don't hate her, nor follow her, but I did look at her website and got a good laugh at the comments. She claims to be a "business woman", I think of her as an attention ho!
Best move Reggie ever made was to dump this trash bag. I'm all for "doing your own thing" in life, but stop stuffing your fat azz in my face all the time. Do something worthy in life.

ANONYMOUS

I don t think that Kim was not ok with the sex tape
She was aware of the camera when she was recorded.

she received 5 millions dollars and she was telling us that she regret it
She was not very stronly fighting the release of the sex tape
she negociate to take money instead of fighting

The sex tape gave her the celebrity. She was walking in the path then Paris HILTON.
She has a make up line and perfume line she is selling shoes, Stores, she is preparing a book, she earn money with 2 realities shows we, she is selling images and interviews of her
and you tell me that she is not business woman
are you kidding me
She eas dating Reggie and spiced up her reality show by huging him in his reality show
She was telling us that she dated X and Y in MTV
She is not insecure she wants to be noticed to sell more items, no one can tell me the opposite

Yep I said that

Hey ANONYMOUS, she can make all the money she wants at the end of the day she is still an over exposed skanky media whore, and as they say money can't buy class and this troll is a prime example of that

ANONYMOUS

I m absolutly ok with you
the class you have it or you don t have it
the class cannot be bought
But still the money is a lot today

She can buy not the class but all the professionals around her to work for her
first real estate agent with a house for 4millions with spanish style.
The money can buy you that.

md

TMZ..big ass haters!!! Who cares, they're both single.. Cristiano is hot, one of the best athletes in the world...and makes over 90 million Euros a year....THATS MORE THAN 100 MILLION IN DOLLARS....DO THE MATH BABYYYYYYYYY! GO KIMMY!!! LMFAO