Kate Gosselin

Shacks Up with President Obama

4/20/2010 5:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin and President Barack Obama are sharing some very close quarters -- TMZ has learned the Prez and the reality star are kicking back at the same Beverly Hills hotel.

0419_kate_gossilin_obama_TMZ_2_Getty_EX

Kate -- and her 8 -- are staying at the swanky Beverly Wilshire hotel for "Dancing with the Stars" -- and we're told the kids enjoyed a relaxing Monday at the pool with their nanny while Kate prepped for last night's show.

Meanwhile, Prez Obama's in town until Wednesday to lend his support to Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) during her campaign for re-election.

The hotel tells TMZ it's currently on "heightened security" -- as in total lockdown -- but no word on who's getting the special protection ... Kate or Barack.

Missy

I hope Kate and her clones will move permanently to Hollyweird. They like perverts. She must continue to work as she has stated. She must pay the nannies, the gardeners, the pool staff, the chef,the driver, her team of hairdressers and makeup artists and personal assistances. She says she just wants to be a stay at home home and bake cookies. She is crazy as a fox.

Bluigirl

Ok!!!! I been wanting to say something about Kate for a lonnnnggg time!!! or let's say i been wanting to tell her personally. First of all she is a bitch!!!! no matter where you see her, the look on her face drives me crazy. Like she is better then anyone else!! She can't dance no matter what!! She is way too serious about everything and doesnt have a clue how to relax and let things ride..She is a FAKE!!! I don't think she is a good mother,she is never really with them as much as everyone thinks. I don't get why people vote for her to stay on DWTS, she sucks!!! I do not think she can support her children without some tv show or camera's around her. She makes Jon and everyone around feel like ****, and has since Jon and Kate plus 8. I really dont blame Jon for cheating on her, i would of too in a heartbeat!!!! She need to go home and be with her children get a real job and supoort her children the real way.. GO AWAY KATE!!!!!

Steve

Well..it only makes sense. The way Obama is ruining..errr...running the country, it does seem like a reality show. It's even complete with the head vilian being a total buffoon!

beans

katie Irene if u move to Hwood Calif.ck into the soaps b/c it all fake acting ,plus making a living for the kids.U could be on The Bold & The Ugly playing as the old Steph..U could be on The Young & The Worthless playing as old Catherin.Katie Irene ,u always say,"I'm doing it for the children."Why don't u just be honest and say I'm grabbing the GIGS b/c it quick money& I love the attention from the paps and appearing on TV..The children is the reason where I am today..My little cash cows.

Missy

I thought Tony was gonna drop her lard ass last night. She could spread her legs so wide I thought more clones would pop out!! When she did the splits I thought she would stick on the dance floor. She needs to keep her nasty legs together. Nigel and Len could fall in together

Angela

TMZ you should be deeply ashamed. You know that the slow and thick are going to take this headline and run with it. They don't read the details. Are you guys teapartiers or something?

Zorch

This is Spring vacation week for schools in
many parts of the country.

dave

who gives A CRAP ABOUT EATHER ONE OF THE IDIOTS

Ines DeGracia

So sick and tired of Kate and her crying in her beer about her eight children. She was never happy when she was with them. Now she is super happy to be away from then. When she was with her "eight" children as she constantly repeats "eight" "eight" "eight" children, all she did was yell, threaten, slap and punish. She difinitely would rather be away from them and leave them to the nannys.

dessertgirl

It's nice to see that Kate values the kids' education so much that she has pulled them out of school to watch her dance. Hopefully, this will be her last week on DWTS and she can go home and be with the kids until Jon wins full custody and she has to pay him child support and alimony.

I doubt that K will spend much time at home because she will be off around the country trying to sign books at signings that no one shows up for.

kickaboo

Harvey, do not encourage Kate Gosselin's (or Steve Neild's for that matter) narcissism by implying that the President's security was meant for her. I read Steve already roughed up one lady who dared a Kate a real question at her massive book signing (30-40 people, lol).

FREE TONY!

kickaboo

*ask Kate a real question (sorry)

beans

LMAO! at # 26 Missy comment..I laught so hard when the lady judge told katie Gosselin she was like CHARLIE BROWN,wawawa..Bruno, he rocks, I loved what he told Tony..I bet JON agrees w/Bruno...

Shady's Lady

Dear Mr President, let me be the first to say how sorry I am that you will be unable to participate in this days most excellent celebration; a true American tradition. Forgive the rest of us who go ahead and kick back and laugh off all the problems of this planet. We are only able to do so with the knowledge that you are taking care of the business of the free world. A toast out to you exalted one. Inhale......................................exhale, Happy 4/20 everyone!

ntvnat

She's a lazy, greedy, child-exploiting MONSTER. Seriously, the world would be better off with her exiled to a deserted island.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments