Corey Haim's Mom Moves Closer to Son's Grave

4/21/2010 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0420_corey_haim_EX_TMZ_01Corey Haim's mom Judy Haim claims she just moved to Toronto -- thirty minutes from where Corey is buried -- so she could be closer to her son.

Judy tells TMZ, she visits the late actor's grave seven days a week ... for an hour or more a day.

According to Judy, the outpouring of support has been incredible -- every time she visits, the grieving mother finds DVD covers, cards, flowers and plants from fans.

Corey Haim -- who starred in several '80s blockbusters like "The Lost Boys" -- passed away last month. He was 38.

mcgavock

Who cares?

Keith

Corey Haims Mother moves closer to free health care to treat her cancer now her meal ticket is dead

Elmer Flobbergob

Why is this crap news?

playmore

I feel sorry for her. I can't imagine seeing somebody I love so much die right in front of me.Bless her

Destiny

From what I have read over the years she used Cory for everything from money to drugs. She is now depressed because she not only lost her son she lost her way of life. I do feel sorry for her in the fact she still hasn't woke up to see that his death was in part her own fault. Guilt will eat you alive!!

Artrina

Please. She's just looking to still make $$ off him. She needs to go out and get a REAL job.

Me

I really feel for the mom here. As a mother I hope to never have to go through the death of a child. It has been reported she tried to get him help. The lack of compassion on these boards astounds me. People need to try and get their 'trolling' under control. I know the retorts are going to be nasty but look at yourselves, find some sense of humanity. Some sense of decency.

electriczipper

I think she killed him for his drugs

Greg

Did she want to move closer to her Corey or did she just want to move further away from the other Corey?

Cheryl A.

No matter what kind of mother she was, she is still a grieving mother. I cannot imagine going to his grave every single day for "an hour or more" The woman is grieving the loss of her son but knows that someday soon she will be with him again. Sad, sad, sad!

Bob

He's dead lady. Doesn't matter how much time you spend at the grave, he'll still be dead. Why not volunteer at a drug rehab facility or do something else productive to honor his memory instead of being a martyr?

noneofyourbusiness

My fellow Americans. You truly are a bunch of heartless *******s.

cjs

One can never put a time frame on a Mothers grief, big hug to you Judy, don't forget to take care of yourself.

Everyones~A~Star

The hardest thing in life i have witnessed...is greiving mothers. It is incredibly painful to witness that level of grief. Why are people attacking Coreys mother...and she is canadian she has always had the free health care option....canadians dont even consider healthcare costs...we dont have to. I have been treated for cancer twice as a canadian and money never crossed my mind either time.

a woman visiting her sons grave 7 days a week....and you make it about money....thats cold. I find it heartbreaking. Why do people want to kick a grieving mother while she is down....

diana

She must be ****tered right now. Hope she has comfort knowing he is peaceful. Sleep tight,Corey xx

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments