'Bachelor' Bride -- Massive Diamond Uncovered

4/22/2010 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas didn't just get new life partner from her quickie Vegas marriage to blogger Nik Richie -- she also got a fat ass, diamond ring!

'Bachelor' Bride -- Massive Diamond Uncovered

TMZ has learned the dude behind TheDIrty.com hooked his new bride up with a post-wedding ring when they got back to L.A. -- a ring that boasted a 5 carat diamond right smack in the center.

We're told the ring -- which Nik bought from Simon G Jewelry -- is valued at more than $100k.

Jones1234

Nik Richie = Hooman Karamian = FRAUD.

What a *****. I hope that hippo is worth your career.

Janet

Poor Shayne.

SUZANNE

SORRY BUT IT LOOKS FAKE

Karen

$100K? Wow, I wouldn't even pay $100 for it, it looks tacky!

Diane

Divorced within the year.

Corbin Grimes

Probably should have just spent $90,000 and spent the rest to pay off my lien.

herbert83

Boy is that some kiddie looking bling, for 100 thousand it looks really cheessy, do not I repeat do not jump in the water with that bs it eill turn green, invest 10 thousand real money into it, take that other 90 thousand and invest, thatis not a real job

Corbin Grimes

Good advice herbert83.

ShayFi

She looks like a duck around the lips! Just nasty as hayle! She needs a large ring to detract from those quack-quack lips of hers.

Angel420

Nik Richie = Hooman Karamian = FRAUD.

EXACTLY, THANK YOU.

THIS RING WAS PROBABLY PAID FOR BY HOMOSEXUALS&METROSEXUALS WHILE ON TOUR. I KNOW HE SLEEP WITH MEN AS WELL AS ANYTHING WITH A HOLE.

THIS C*CKS*CKER WILL HAVE BAD KARMA COMING, I CAN FEEL IT. I DONT WISH IT FOR HIM, EVEN THOUGH HE SICKENS ME. BUT, I FEEL SOME BAD ENERGY HAPPENING IN HIS LIFE.

THEIS COUPLE IS SUPERFICIAL, IGNORANT, SPITEFUL, WEAK, ETC..

LOSERS IN LIFE, PROFITING OFF OF OTHERS MISTAKES, OR JUST THEIR LIFE.

THAT IS WORSE THAN A THIEF TO ME.

FOREIGN FUGLY F*CK...GO BACK TO YOUR F*GGOT COUNTRY.

NOTHING AGAINST GAYS, I DONT LIKE HYPOCRITES...

Angel420

14 Up Down
Hooman Karamian aka Nik Ritchie

Hooman Karamian is a typical self loathing Persian ( similar to ones you see trying to frequent the A list Hollywood clubs) who aspires to be white. Hooman Karamian has been involved in several less than above board businesses using various Caucasian sounding aliases (Corbin Grimes) to dupe his unsuspecting victims.

Hooman Karamian missed his calling he should be on La Cienga & Cadillac selling used luxury cars to L.A.’s underworld like his slime ball fellow country men (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bentley3-2009jul03,0,5751053.story)

You know the “my friend I give you good deal” guys. Hooman Karamian uses a good old American sounding nome de plume (Nik Ritchie). I guess that’s the first thing Hooman Karamian learned while working in a boiler room, white people hate Iranians. I don’t know why these people continually refer to themselves as “Persians”. The Persian empire fell centuries ago.

They all so ashamed of their country & its recent history so they refer to themselves as Persians. Well we have forgotten about the Iranian hostage crisis & Mohammad Rezā Shāh Pahlavi ( The Shah of Iran) being exiled & Ayatollah Khomeini’s regime hanging people like Hooman Karamian from the light poles in the streets of Tehran.

Hey Hooman Karamian I bet your parents got here in 1979 right? Just like the rest of the Persian Jew refugees that were granted exile in the U.S.

Hooman Karamian uses his site to target African Americans, Asians who refers to “noodles”, and Latinas which he refers to as “Taco Bell”.

According to Hooman Karamian African Americans have “purple crayons” & any women that date them are “purple crayon chasers”.

I find it odd that there are never any posts on Karamian’s site that depict individuals of Middle Eastern origin in a negative light. Its common knowledge that they are oftern referred to as camel jockey’s & sand ******s. Obliviously Karamian has a hands of policy his beloved compatriots.

Ironically Hooman Karamian was married to a white woman(http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2009/08/nik_richie_aka_hooman_karamian.php),surprise,surprise. I guess he couldn’t find a beautiful “Persian Princess”. In his defense that’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. So what does that make him? I guess he’s got desert fever like all the other Persians who flaunt their money trying to attract any gold digging white aspiring model/actress they can get their hands on.

Hooman Karamian currently is involved in a heated argument on Twitter with Chad “Ocho Cinco” Johnson where Karamian is ridiculing Johnson for bouncing a check to an alleged escort of Asian decent. Karamian states that he would never pay $1500.00 to a “Noodle”. Karamian is adamant about the fact that Asian women’s vagina’s smell like noodles.

Here is direct quote from Karamian’s tweet to Johnson: @OGOchoCinco Nah keeping it real. They smell like noodles down below. I would throw up if I saw one naked, let alone paid for that torture.
10:52 AM Oct 19th from web

You can read Karamian’s half-witted tweets @ your on leisure if you so choose to. The bottom line is Hooman Karamian livelihood depends on revenue generated from his site. In other words I call for a boycott of www.thedirty.com . If the level of traffic decreases the less money the site will generate, the less Karamian will be able to charge advertisers & he’ll have to get a day job because he won’t be able to afford the nee Maserati Quattroporte that he likes to floss on Twitter.

It will be back to the boiler room for Hooman Karamian where he will have to come up with another Caucasian sounding name to defraud unsuspecting consumers.

Gotta love Hooman's booking photo from his DUI arrest:( http://www.azcentral.com/ent/nightlife/articles/2008/09/04/20080904thedirtyout.html)

Nice shirt Hooman.

Straight Talkin Texan

Lovely ring, but it looks like a diamond simulant.

Just Sayin

nicks lips are purple, he must smoke

aquanet

she needs to moisturize

LOL

Never heard of the site before so I checked it out. Oh my god... he rips apart pretty girls and then marries a llama(great last name considering she looks like one)? WOW, he needs to take his own advice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments