Australian Talk Show

Kim K. Is a Handful!

4/21/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A female Australian talk show host was lucky enough to hear Kim Kardashian mutter the seven words most men would kill to have her say to them: "You can grab it if you want."

And she did.

Missy

I love big butts I must admit. I would grab them if offered as well. I would love to pleasure Kim- Call me..

eyeroll

When will her 15 minutes of fame be up?

NotJustAnotherName

I wish these idiots trying to hawk their wares would go to Craigs List and stay the hell off TMZ. Damn folks, if I wanted your cheap-ass sunglasses, I'd go to Walmart...LOL

ellie

Wasn't she in Madrid with Ronaldo????

moe l.

Notice it took two hands and even then the massive size dwarfed the fat lady's hands. Looks like a baby grabbing a 20 pound watermelon. I hope she used hand sanitizer when she was done.

Ziggy

How sad it is to be known only for having a big butt, a sex tape and being dumped by famous black men. The Kardashians are pathetic.

Helen

Chrissie Swan is the host who grabs her bum. Chrissie was on Australia's Big Brother. I think it was the 2nd episode. She is a really great person and has a great sense of humor .. She has done really well after BB . She was on radio for a while and now on a morning show. Good on ya Chrissie... You have made TMZ lol

Zed

Did Kim K have any trouble with the language?

Don't tase me bro, don't tase me!

Kim is sexy!

Wombat

To quote Jeff Goldblum from Jurassic Park:

"You WILL wash your hands before you eat anything, won't you?!"

lhartwell

Ziggy!

I love it, you took the words right out of my mouth! Well done.

Could you imagine, THIS is her legacy. Giant ass, faux celeb, stupid reality show moron, and the cherry on the sundae, a sex tape so all the world can see how she rolls.

and now....she is ALLOWING herself to felt up by some talk show host!

MrsBeasley

She is Paris Hilton II, and soon some other brainless skank will come along and take her place and it goes on and on. To be known as a piece of ass and nothing more is a sad, sad thing.

Trooper Tom

I'm surprised any one in Australia knows who this ho is but then again when you spread it all for a sex tape like the skank you are sooner or later most every one has heard of you. No morals, no class known for a sex tape and a fat ass

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Fat-assians........I cant stand them!!! Wish they'd all go away!!!

BUTT.........got another idea. A stupid version of a new Charlie's Angels starring Kim Fat-assian, Tila Tequila and Lindsey Lohan. Wouldnt that be funny. Prerequisites are to have released some sort of taped sex-act, be a drug addict, be a stupid party girl or just a wanna be. Someone start working on the script.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

And why is that fat chicks mouth open?? Is she taking in some of KK's personal essence?? And we're wafting......we're wafting....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments