Kate Gosselin -- Have Kids, Will Travel

4/22/2010 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her primetime dance interpretations of "Weekend at Bernie's" now over, Kate Gosselin and her 8 kids landed in Maryland today.

media_removed_tmz
Contrary to popular belief, Kate doesn't really have any baggage.

gimmeabreak

@ KZinmetry - The kids probably flew coach with the nanny while Kate was up front in first class! LOL

Joann

Why are the little ones up front walking with their heads down. I guess Kate told them don't look at the paparazzi.

I miss the little ragamuffins. I saw them grow up on J&K+8 and would love to see them on TV again, in something kid friendly. Jon and Kate can stay away.

YOU LOSERS

NICE TO SEE THE KIDS AGAIN? ARE YOU ALL PEDOPHILES OR WHAT? FREE THE CHILDREN FROM THESE HORRIBLE PARENTS AND LET THEM LIVE PRIVATE LIVES!!

twinskids

Oh people get over the fact that she dresses the 6 pack alike, this will not go on forever. The twins don't dress alike anymore and it is both cute and safety issue when out in public. It is easier to spot the kid in the same shirt than it is someone with different clothing.

The kids all wear bright tops in the same color when traveling-easier to spot in a mall, park or Disney. When my own two sets of twins were little I dressed them alike-my teen girls are not damaged nor are their personalities squashed by something so trivial as clothing.

whateverIsay

WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S. GREAT COMMENT!!

lindy

She needs to go away!!!!!!! YUK

lindy

The kids alays look miserable when they are with her and happy when with dad. She should think about them for a change. What for their book about mommy dearest.

lindy

I'm sure they were hoping mommy would have been gone longer.
She's going to PMSing big time and they will take the brunt of it.
Watch out kiddies you might get spanked for no reason....no whistles.

lindy

Were is Kateman's lover...oh I mean bodyguard.....hehe

chrissy

why in the hell is she in Maryland for?? That is the last place I would take my children, I moved 2 years ago because I did not want my son growing up there and when I visit I will not even bring him with me

lindy

Now I can or will say watch DWTS's I will not watch anything with her in it. Boycott TLC if they bring her fugly face back.

lindy

Jon please save the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lindy

She's the head of the pack....I mean pack rats. She wants to be a STAR people! You gatta laugh another wannabe H Montag. I wonder if they twit each other?

lindy

I'm sure her family is so tired and embarrassed about hearing about her. She has no frineds and family, oh except for her boyfriend.

Talor

This must kill her! In her show she went crazy on Jon because she wanted him to lead in the airport and she wanted to follow like a little sheeple. She is incapable of being in control. But I'm sure Steven is cut out of the pic and that he is in the lead.