Kate Gosselin -- Have Kids, Will Travel

4/22/2010 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her primetime dance interpretations of "Weekend at Bernie's" now over, Kate Gosselin and her 8 kids landed in Maryland today.

media_removed_tmz
Contrary to popular belief, Kate doesn't really have any baggage.

jahnuts

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe......

get real

WHO is Paying for 8 Kids and a Nanny to fly with Kate.

Sharon

Control issues? As am Isentical Twin I am appalled that she finds it cute or neccessary to STILL dress the kids in matching outfits. Dont wory kate kids dont need to express thmeself or develop their own personality. yours is just fine.

boo

Those kids look so unhappy. You don't see children walking with their heads hung low; especially a whole group of them. Really sad.

Jules1970

Why does she still dress all the the kids in the same matching clothes? OMG! I would have thought buying 3 seperate outfits for the boys then rotating between the 3 boys would cost lest than buying 3 of each outfit every time they get new clothes. When they are babies it's cute...but now it's just stupid. For f*ck sake...let them have either own style and their own identity!

A

Why are She in my precious MD? Pleaseeeee, leave, please! Don't come to Rockville (where her bodyguard lives or has his office).

The kids look cute, but I wish they were not being photographed. yk?

John Fullerton

She is a disguting bitch

momof3

Come on people.... Give her a break. She may not live up to your standards as a parent but I would love to see you in an airport, of all places, with 8 kids and one other adult helping you out. It is stressful traveling with kids that young and she is making it look easy. I agree with another poster who believes, as I do, that these kids are well behaved and simply either playing a game or know that the paparazzi is there and trying to capture their "sad little faces" Give me a break! I am not a Kate lover or hater I simply just give her credit for hanging in there and not throwing in the towel on life. It is hard enough being a parent with a partner who offers support. I can't imagine doing it on my own. We all know she could have made different choices but in the end, someone has to support those kids and if I were offered a chance on DWTS, I would take it in a hearbeat, they pay very well! Keep your head up Kate. For those who continue to criticize, especially the women, shame on you! We should be supportive of one another.

cbt

Take a look at all the kids faces. Wow, they seem very happy. The only one smiling is Kate. What a monster! It is always all about her. Sick *****.

cbt

stoic

why

Coal Mango

So sad to see that those kids in the front already know at such a young age to bow their heads from the paparazzi.

stoic

she should teach them to walk with their heads high. if they grow up with that hbbit that it could be taken as an individual with low self esteem,and low confidence. this is wxactly why most of the commenters are posting negative comments.

stoic

i thinhk she should teach them to always keep their heads high. keeping your head to the ground makes an individual appear to be insecure,have low self esteeem and no confidence. she shoud not encourage this actions from her kids.

stoic

regardless of the reason that they are walking with their heads down. she should not encorage it. they could grow up with the habbiat and theis action could be read as someone who is very insecure, zero confidence and low self esteem.
walk wth your head high and you look like someone with confidence.