Lindsay Lohan --

One More Chance

4/22/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0422_lindsay_lohan_EX_TMZ_01Third time will be a charm for Lindsay Lohan's deposition ... or else.

TMZ was in court this AM when lawyers for the people suing Lindsay  -- over a wild ride on Pacific Coast Highway back in 2007 -- asked a judge to order her to show up for her deposition.  The attorneys also asked for sanctions against Lindsay, for not showing up twice for her depo.

But there were technical problems with the legal docs that were filed, and the lawyers -- including Lindsay's lawyer, Ed McPherson -- agreed that Lohan will really really appear on May 4 for her deposition.

But this time the judge made it clear ... he'll throw the book at her if she doesn't appear.

CriticAl

Please don't show up on May 4th, Lindsay. I want to see you get cuffed and stuffed. I hope TMZ gets it all on tape too.

Spot

Hey Debbie #11 Paris did 23 days in jail. Lindsey and Nicole both got a 4 day sentence and both were released as soon as they surrendered, which was about 90 minutes for processing. You might also consider that then; anyone sentenced to 30 days or less was for a non violent offense wast treated the same because the jail was so crowded. Paris was sent to jail for an offense that the average person would never be jailed for. In over 5 years and more than 4000 convictions for her crime only 6 were jailed.

midgeinav

This is an example of another celebrity law... there are two seperate laws that are inturpeted by our court system. Typical John or Jane will go directly to jail. Celebrities will appear in court when they damn well feel like it, while the judge negoitiates a payoff and determines how many hours she will spend in Jail and how large the fine will be. Why even make her go to court, they already have decided her fate... Oh yeah, she will probably be an addition to celebrity Rehab.... "stick her ass in jail"

herbert83

Lindsay for the last time get in touch with me at my e-mail address and let us talk I am way older and have survived it is hard baby it is very hard be good

Spot

Midgeinav #34 This is a civlil case, jail is not an option. The worst thing the judge can do to someone for not showing up for depositions is to rule the case against them.

She is basically broke so no matter what the judge gives the ambulance chaser who brought the case and the three morons who were in the car they will end up getting nothing.

Thumbing your nose at a court system that would allow such a lame case and the ambulance chaser who is trying to get enough money to buy a new police scanner is a real amusement to most of us.

twilightmom

Does anyone see "Waldo" (rolex) ????

balls

balls

rosh

she is OK.why ppl try to kill her. she is still young and is lerning life.. and she is most beautyful and talanted person ever. ppl give her privacy..

just wondering

is this the rolex that the cops are looking for?

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3