Bret Michaels -- Stabilized

4/24/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_brett_michaels_EX_TMZ_01Bret Michaels is awake, in good spirits and talking ... TMZ has learned.

Ambre Lake, the Season 2 winner of "Rock of Love," tells TMZ she's spoken with people who are close to Bret who say he's stabilized and conscious.

Lake's tale matches another contestant who has also spoken with Bret's bandmates.

We're told the next 24 to 48 hours are critical -- Bret will be closely monitored.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tommy

Trish

Great News!

joyce

do people really still care about being first every time? wtff.

anyway..is this really, really true? who is the other mystery contestant saying the same stuff?? is this credible??

Jane

The Chicago Tribune is reporting he is in critical condition after suffering a 'brain hemmorage' - so yeah...I would say it is credible.

Poison Fan

I will keep Prayers for him and his family/daughters and hope he pull through this. He has more songs yet to be sung, so hang in there bud.

willie226

reallt great news, from TMZ,.. BTW-his Dad, Mr Sychak has spoken to Radaronline,,so it seems to be PROGRESS in Bret's health crises,
Bret is joking with nurses, so that is GOOD he is alive and getting better!

sel

Ambre the skank is showing up hoping to get some of his money.

Big Daddy

Any up dates about that hat?

destiny492

My prayers are with u.

mrsj

I hope that's true, if so, that has to be a good sign. Still sending prayers!

Proud2bBlack

When prayers go up, blessings come down. Keep blessing him lord, he needs you now. God speed Bret. Love from the CHI!

lap123

Brett is in my prayers! My first concert was a Poison concert. Get Well soon! Brett is a fighter.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= U N S K I N N Y * B O P =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Hi, guys. Love the show !!!

Aren't you glad you deleted my tmz live youtube videos ???

______________oo$$$$$$$$$$S$D$$$$$$$$$$$o