Donald to Bret: I'm Thinkin' of You

4/23/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bret Michaels' TV boss is saddened by the news about Bret's medical condition.

0423_donald_trump_brett_michaels_EX_BN

Donald Trump, who has kept Michaels in the game so far on this season's "Celebrity Apprentice," says, "I am deeply saddened to hear about Bret Michaels and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time."

Trump, always the businessman, adds, "He's a great competitor and champion and I hope he will be fine."

Missy

Remember Brett got whacked in the head at the Tony Awards about 6 months to a year ago from any overhead prop. Could his attorney/medical team be aware of this and is this brain hemmorage somehow related?

Blue Craze

You are like a son to me.

Get the hell off my couch and get me a beer.

Now. Here's a million dollars.

GO TO HELLLLLL!!!

Mrs Butters

@ Missy #23

Ahhhh, interesting point, I wonder if we'll find out if this is related to that clunk he took

meD

So on Celebrity Apprentice, Brett wins????? Donald did say, "Hes a great champion," rite???

Kat

Poor Bret, He has been through so much lately. All the stuff with his daughter, then his emergency appendectomy, now this! You're in my prayers. Get well soon my friend!
Love, Kat

Valerie

Bret get well soon. Every since I seen Rock of Love I never thought I care to see a show about a Rock Star. But after seeing u I was like Damn why can't a 51 yr old Black woman come on, cause u are one sexy and cool Man. My Prayers are their for u and your family.
When u get better I am coming on the next show cause u have to have another ROCK OF LOVE

guinevere

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to say something about the "champion" thing.

lynne

god bless you bret be strong and pull through this think of your children they will keep you strong. My prayers are with you and your family you seem like a straight up guy.

lynne

Ladysprockett

I am saddened and shocked to hear about you bret,you will always be my Parris super star. I've never known you as a quitter.look how far you've come so keep your head held high, and keep your heart on those babbies, and just be.....

Bonita

This news is nothing short of tragic - I send all of my thoughts and prayers to Brett and his family for a speedy recovery... God Bless <3

Bonnie

I wish you luck and determination Bret! My Mother had this happen in the year 2000 and she was 61 she made a near full recovery. Her memory was affected and it took time but she is here!! She was in hospital for one month and it took another 6months-year for her to be who she is now. Best of Luck, Bonnie (Big Fan)

texangirl64

Thiking this is a Stroke..

Janice Erickson

Bret,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I loved watching you on Celebrity Apprentice.
God bless you.

Margarett

Bret is a sensitive guy. I never quite noticed him until celebrity a. I've been faithfully watching that show. My heart is hurtin. Please get well Bret, and start cutting down on crap and eating more salads. No matter what you put into them. M

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments