Lindsay Lohan -- Like Nothing Happened

4/23/2010 10:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan couldn't have seemed happier this afternoon when she was spotted walking around Los Angeles.

media_removed_tmzProblems? What problems?

UPDATE: Lindsay also took Ali out today for some serious shopping therapy in Venice.

media_removed_tmz

@emrfocus

what a shame. she could have had a great career

emr interface

jason

i'd do her still :-P

pie

Lindsay, do a Michael Jackson moonwalk, and follow the arrows backwards, because you are headed for a dead-end. You need to let your father save you, and maybe come back like Robert Downey Jr. Everybody deserves a second chance, and now is your time to change for your own good.

Rolex sucks

pie is right

I'm not pie just another concerned father who would like to see a child saved= because that's how she's acting like a drug addicted child!

This girls has no hope unless someone takes drastic action she'll be dead in a year.....car crash, OD, whatever and in the end another wasted life= so sad her sister is being allowed to follow in her footsteps.

that's just wrong!

sharki_d

a cigarette burn mark on her left wrist, and the directions to her house tattooed on her right wrist. my kinda woman!

bob d

yo harvey! LL is offical "allwayz" and if you don't believe me ask LL? kudos she lookz hella hot there, im single LL & and a dude hola!

Jim

congratulation Miss Lindsay Lohan

you have new movie with RRodRiguez,Robert Deniro,Tarantino coming out
your fashion line doing extremely well and all the money from Ungaro deal.

be patient ignor your stupid father you're on the right path now

xd

She deserves her freedom. Shes an adult and I think she should get a restraining order on her dad. No matter how much she parties, her and her sister are adults. Good for her for dealing with life in the public eye more than any person in human history. Could you imagine that insanity trying to have fun and wondering who is watching. EVERY DAY! ALL DAY! Prove them wrong Lyndsay. Stay healthy, become Oprah and take over the world.

susan

What do you want the girl to do? sit at home and let her demented father win? did you see the pics of Lindsay a couple of hours after her father entered her apartment? the girl looked shocked and distressed, awful! Her father was so concerned about Lindsay & Ali he gave several more interviews to other websites and tried to get into a party the same evening, the hosts refused him entry! Yeah, he was really concerned, NOT!!!

electriczipper

she looks fine to me,give her a break.....I'm sure some of the females on here look like witches at certain times.I know when I roll out of bed in the morning I look like a homesless person.Its amazing how some of these commentors on here act like therapists but in real life they work at walmart.You dont know her so quit judgeing her.....

yo

ellie

She looks beautiful. Good luck to you Lindsey!

megs

Okay so I never ask this... where can I get that dress? Its cute

flgirl

i wish i could do that..walk around like i dont have a care in the world with crack in my back pocket...

GoodGuy

Man, Lindsay is just looking so good! I effin love her! What a great day to go shopping in Venice with her sister. Nobody cared what she was doing when the Tiger Woods sex scandel broke, now it's the same ole, same ole!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments