'Survivor' Villain -- Collared for Mug Shot

4/23/2010 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shot of Russell Hantz -- the "Survivor: Samoa" runner-up who was arrested this morning in Louisiana.

As we first reported, Hantz -- who's currently starring on "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" -- allegedly shoved somebody down while partying at the Festival International de Louisiane.

Hantz was arrested by the Lafayette City Police and eventually released.

0415_mugshots_300

shocked and surprised

TMZ, he didn't just push "someone" to the ground - it was a woman!

Sasafras

Sucks for him. Too bad he wasn't lucky like that toothless chump who won the Powerball. That guy will squander it in no time. If I won I'd make a paper mache model out of $1000 bills, and then light it on fire while I was having my way with it. Yeah, I went there.

Shampooboo

He gives me the heeby jeebies. Grimey a-hole! Hope he loses.

Tony

★ ★ ★ Russell is the best Survivor player ever.

He's a helluva good guy, too.

He's the only reason I watch that show.

Keep on rockin', Russell. Ignore the BS buddy.

Keep Hope Alive

johnny

spoil alert ! thanks TMZ! I have not seen the last episode yet.

Yo

This guy looks like a lousianna serial Killer, That head should be attached to a rats body running along a sewer pipe. Guy just creeps me the hell out. BTW he did not win.

Sandi

I'm glad he was arrested, too bad he was released. He's a creep. Grosses me out on Survivor!

JERRY C

He should use his hidden Idol.

Radivoguy

meghan anderson

For the person who wrote "spoiler alert thanks TMZ", they didn't spoil anything. That was the first season (samoa) he was on that he was the runner up, they did not mention whether he wins or not this season.
PS. he isn't the best player ever, if he was he would have known there is a social aspect to the game also, which he sucked at (burning people's socks, emptying water cantena's etc). Also, he was a sucker and believed what what's her name said about coach wanting to vote him out. He's not as good as he thinks he is!

gemini81

I don't believe that Russell is an oil millionaire, his grill is way too messed up for someone who has $$!! He's clearly self conscious about his missing teeth, so if he really was wealthy he'd take care of it ASAP. He has definitely brought new life to Survivor, funky teeth or not,I had stopped watching until he came on the show!

Your Mother

I would say "Free Russell!", but, apparently, he's already free. I agree with the person who said he's the best Survivor player ever. He sure was pissed last night, though. Anyway, whoever said he should have used his hidden idol had me lmao!

Tobe

He gives me the heebie jeebies! He actually reminds me a bit of Charles Manson..... scary.

dman

Tried to watch Survivor once. Watched for about 5 minutes. Started wishing that everyone on the show would die. Or at least get really sick. That would be a great show. Survivor Food Poisoning. They give everyone food poisoning. Then the person who is the last one vomiting has to leave.

julie

Love the way Russell plays. I'm a huge fan.

justagirl

I LOVE this season of Survivor. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Russell not so much lol. But just because he is a lying sack of !@#$ does not mean I would ever stop watching the show lol! I hope Paverty gets him good LOL!!!! GO WOMEN's ALLIANCE LOL!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments