« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- Back on Course

4/24/2010 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods played a round of golf yesterday at the Isleworth Country Club as he gets in shape to play the Quail Hollow Championship in Charlotte, NC next week.

Much like he was at the Masters, Tiger is the betting favorite next week as well.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Local IT Companies

Good luck, Tiger! Glad to see you back!!!

J

LOL- and yet, half of you women- and more than a few of the men here- would jump in line if Tiger said "OK, everyone who wants to blow me move to the left side of the room...."

Either it's hero worship or hero castration- both are too emotionally invested into a guy that only knows how to hit a little white ball........

ELLIE

I HOPE THE A**HOLE LOSES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO WIN ANYTHING AFTER WHAT HE DID AND HE JUST THINKS HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY, BUT HE AIN"T.

MrsBeasley

#35, I can assure you I'd not be in that line. I've never understood the big deal of celebrity and jumping at a chance to screw them. It holds no appeal to me, and I wish someone would explain to me just what it is that makes all these women clamor to celebs and rock stars.

Marva

Why is Tiger Woods cheating so much a big deal to everyone when cheating is the in thing these days. Other people than Tiger has done it. Prince Charles, Ex-President Clinton, David Letterman. to name a few in case everyone has forgotten. Cheating is cheating.

It is interesting that everyone talks about Tiger disappointing and setting a bad example to young kids. In the meantime, they are idolizing these young women who cheat with these young rich men.

Today is mine, tomorrow is yours.

Anthony

AB12

Took you a long time to think of that, huh ahole? I always love when the result of incestuos couplings like your garbage ass show your true colours: racism. For Tiger haters, perfect crowd to be in like the ******ging set.

Pathetic!!!

Debbie

Scotty,
Why would I have Stockholm syndrome? I'm not with my ex-husband anymore. Who cares? It's his loss. And Tiger is not my husband, so why should I care what he's doing? Do you all sit around and keep tallies on every sports star and celebrity to make sure they are all faithful boyfriends/spouses?
If you really cared about evil people doing horrible things to women, you would protest insurance companies who drop breast cancer victims!

JK

I lost all respect for this man. Golf is all he has left now. He has an empty house, no wife, no kids to come home to nor to be with him on his travels. Lonely existence untill he everts to his previous behaviour which I am sure is and will happen again. he is used to getting sex any where anytime. I doubt that will change.
Elin is best driving her own road and making a new life for herself and the kids. I really feel for her.

leah

Carmen you are so right, ty lets go knock his balls off with our putter, ha ha, to use if he runs out. all his big ego is about is golf balls big sport man, his wife showed him what his putter was about, hes a very sick man with all that money He cannot be normal as you read on tmz and etc, their into drugs sex, only, and dues paying time comes around od deaths crashes, you name it their all losers , who get what they deserve as sinners,in the end ,Hope he lives happliy ever after with so much money, , their all pathetic , he will suffer now without his precious kids, there is dues paying time. no 1 Elin got her revenge going back to her country,, Have fun *******,

leah

Carmen you are so right, ty lets go knock his balls off with our putter, ha ha, to use if he runs out. all his big ego is about is golf balls big sport man, his wife showed him what his putter was about, hes a very sick man with all that money He cannot be normal as you read on tmz and etc, their into drugs sex, only, and dues paying time comes around od deaths crashes, you name it their all losers , who get what they deserve as sinners,in the end ,Hope he lives happliy ever after with so much money, , their all pathetic , he will suffer now without his precious kids, there is dues paying time. no 1 Elin got her evenge going back to her country,, Have fun *******,

Anne

What the heck is wrong with, you have a beautiful wife and children. YOU HAD GREAT PARENTS you really need to tell your wife and kids how so sorry you are! Stand up and be a man. Some of us work so hard for so less, you put a little ball in a little hole and make tons of money. That is ridiculous. I worked at a blood bank to save lives. I had a foster son who looked like you, and I respected you, but no more.I feel so sorry for you, you had great parents. You let them down!And what about your beautiful children? I really you are okay because we are just human beings and make mistakes but really love your wife and beautiful children. My son died when he was 8yrs old, please don't throw your family away!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring back recent posts

DEBBIE...funny post! lol

WEIRDO SLUT

tiger has been known to drop a couple of f bombs here and there way before all these sluts came about...however WE THE FANS overlooked these actions...because WE thought he was perfect...WE perceived he was the perfect husband, father, and that he could do no wrong...tiger never claimed to be anything but perfect..THE OLD TIGER FANS were the ones who put him up on the pedestal not him...now that he has gone to the masters and slipped on an old habit of cursing we condemn him for being the DEVIL for cursing again ( former tiger worshipers now perceive tiger's cursing as the most ultimate evil thing that a human being can do)....people GET OVER IT...tiger lied to his wife...the betrayal or sin that tiger commited wasn't having sex with other women but the lies he told elin and his family...now don't tell me that no one in their perfect lives have ever told a lie...tiger's lies and your lies are all the same...lies are lies...white lies count too...so my point is why are we continously condemning this man for his past lies..the guy needs to move on...his wife and kids are in sweden, no telling when they will be back...so what is a guy to do sit at home, be depressed, until he decides to kill himself...MOVE ON TIGER IS NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST PERSON WHO WILL TELL LIES...

David

Wasn't chasing quail his weakness in the first place?

(I'll be damned if I start talking about how many quail's hollows he's been in already)

NewEngland2

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ABOUT TIGER!!!!! He is only another man who never grew up, who never should have gotten married and the life of another beautiful Family was torn apart . The only difference is that he has money and his Children and Wife will never have to worry where their next dollar will be coming from. HE WILL NEVER CHANGE HE ONLY WANTS TO PARTY BECAUSE LIKE THE REST OF THE STARS THEY THINK THEY ARE VERY SPECIAL AND ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT WHEN AND WHERE THEY WANT TO DO IT!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments