Jesse's Mistress to Sandra:

So Sorry

4/26/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a letter that Melissa Smith -- Jesse James mistress #2 -- faxed to Sandra Bullock's agent on Sunday, apologizing for her alleged affair with Jesse ... and it's pretty audacious.

Smith wrote to Sandra, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through."

Smith goes on ... "And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."

And the mea culpa continues: "... I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you.  My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable.  I never meant you any harm."

Smith continues, "I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."

Melissa closes the letter, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."

Don't wait by the phone, honey.

QE2

#7, Chris M.

Couldn't agree with you more......People like Jesse James go for a type with low self esteem and therefore much more likely to give him what he wants. The women are not close to angelic and not victims, but there should be a special place in hell for those who prey off the insecurities of others.

zippy

thisgal should beat the crap out of jesse for lying to her, saying he was seperated from sandra, jesse is the biggest loser out there, he should just go away and end it, he never was a good guy, cant figure out what this classy lady sandra saw in this trailer trash,he isnt hat cool of a guy anyway i met him more than once , he is always dirty looking with all those tattoo's what a loser he is

Sasafras

Ho-di Ho-di Ho Ho.

LuuLuu

"Congratulations! Your account has been activated!"

WOW!! Let's try this ONE more time.

Back on topic, no one will ever convince me that these guzzlers had NO clue that Jesse (hell, Tiger too) were married. They saw an opportunity and went for it. Their 15 minutes has expired and they need to move along and attempt to get a makeover and tip-toe on DWTS.

/countdown to deletion....

Alexa

Don't know why she apologized. Sandra knew his history. There was even a sexual harrassment lawsuit in the works against him during the time she was married to him. I believe it was just recently that it was settled. Sandra's just trash!

Echo

Please don't forget folks - these girls went to the media the media didn't go to them. If this woman really cared about Sandra's feelings she would have never aired all the dirty linen across the media to begin with. Once it was rumored the first media whore might be motivated by a possible settlement all the rest of them, including Ms Smith, couldn't run fast enough to get in line. There is no way in hell that Sandra's publicity agent would release this to the press which means this piece of trailer trash cc-ed TMZ (shame on TMZ for not owning up to this) so she could extend her 15 minutes of infamy. When a person is sincerely wanting to apologize, they don't need an audience.

sel

I;m sry sandra for the doggie style, the anal, the reverse cowboy, the *******s, and that time he did all four while doing the nazi sign and listening to that german band.
signed michelle

Heather

Lisa, I agree with you. However, there is this breed of women now that, rather than working hard to earn a good life for themselves, they go after any man with a little bit of fame. The men are 100% to blame, but these women make it their mission to get with them and the goal is to either steal them from their wife or blackmail them later. It's all about money and attention! It's crazy, we now have a "Celebrity Mistress" category of celebrities. An apology, please that was a final slap in the face. Any of these women that say they didn't think Jesse and Sandra were still together are full of crap!

Rob

First, Bullock is one more example of how MESSED UP hollywood people are. They play pretend well, often look good, and fans start to think they ARE the facade. Bullock may not be Lyndsey Lohan stupid, but come on... I mean, she picked him, she dated him, she married him... do you think he is a winner?

Second, when the losers finally go to AA or something like that they tell them to make amends. The letter is probably some sort of attempt at recovery.

rhode

This bimbo only wants one thing; for Jesse James to see this "I'm sorry Sandra" B.s. message. Five bucks says she thinks that she feels that her "appology" to Sandra will make her look better in his eyes. Since she thinks he will get a divorce, she hopes to be wife number.... what is it now 4?

And if she even thinks this faxed "letter" to Sandra's agent will in anyway get people to feel sorry for her, then she is even a bigger moron than just the s lut who slept with a married man.

I'm team Sandra on this. God bless her and I pray she didn't catch a STD from him and these skanks.

TxGal

So these Skanks think that by writing a letter of apology will make everything fine.

c

PR STUNT

Lisa

If she was sincere in her apology TMZ and no one else would have got a copy of it. Just another loser looking for her 5 minutes of fame. There is no EXCUSE for what Jesse or these women did!!!!

flip[wilson

She got the stationary at "Whores-R-Us".

JLS

This is absurd! It's as if someone cut off your hand and then looked you in the eye and said OH, SORRY, DO YOU WANT ME TO TAPE IT BACK ON? Just absurd.

She knew what she was doing. Sorry isn't good enough. Rot in hell, you snot. Every action has a reaction. Good luck with that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments