Raj on

'What's Happening!!'

'Memba Him?!

4/26/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Ernest Thomas became famous playing Roger "Raj" Thomas on the TV series "What's Happening!!" Guess what he looks like now!

Cartman

I seen him working the fryer at Burger King.

Hey Now

I loved that show. I can't believe he's that old (although he looks good). Hey Hey Hey!!!

ps His nickname was "Rog" as in the first 3 letters of Roger. Not like the Indian name.

Andrea

He looks like the guy from "Yo Gabba Gabba"!

Tara

He's actually a very accomplished man. He's still landing tons of acting roles. Most recently, he had a HILARIOUS recurring role on "Everybody Hates Chris" as Mr. Omar. He holds a bachelor's degree, which most actors don't. He was even a professor of acting for a while. Not many people can say they have had this much success in the entertainment and academic world.

Anonymous

Yes I remember Roger from What's Happening. Ernest Thomas sure has aged.

Al

I LUV WHAT'S HAPPENEN WHATEVER HAPENED TO TOOTY?

Adam

Previously I was working for an oil company and after suddenly losing my job through to corporate downsizing, I started my own business. I ran my previous business for a little over 4 years and pretty much lost all my money. When I found this incredible opportunity: ( http://doiop.com/1bizopp ) I was in a lot of debt and struggling to pay the bills. Within a few short months of starting with this company my life had completely turned around. I now make more money in a month, than what most people make in an entire year. I love what I do!

Hakisa

Watch what I've just found! It's backstage video from the Dancing
with the stars. As for me it's really awesome! For example it's the
only video where you can watch Nicole Scherzinger and Kate Gosselin
ńūde!!!! I've
seen it here: http://smurl.name/b8e4

suzycreamcheese

cartman: you "seen" him??

dawn gee

i remember dat show, it's good show to watch

dawn gee

i remember that show i remember watching it its goood show to watch

John Edwards

This guy has a role on the show "Everybody Hates Chris" on Nickelodeon. I am telling you that is him!!!! Good to see him back on TV. What's Happening back in the 70's-80's was great.

Lindi

Rog, how sweet!! He has aged well, sort of "a young Sidney" who are the dumb idiots posting that he got old?? the show was filmed 30-40 years ago, and, what would be the alternative? That he is "past tense"??? idiots all, you all must be 20 year old uneducated trailer trash.