Jenna Jameson:

I Tested Clean!

4/29/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenna Jameson claims she can prove Tito Ortiz wasn't telling the truth when he accused her of being high on OxyContin during their altercation Monday morning -- because we've learned Jenna passed a drug test one day after the incident.

0427-tito-ortiz-jenna-jameson-tmz-ex-2
We've learned the results of the test, administered Tuesday by American Toxicology Inc. in Las Vegas, show Jenna's urine tested "negative" for the ten major drugs they were screening for ... a list that included cocaine, weed, meth and oxycodone -- the major ingredient in OxyContin.

As we previously reported, Tito was arrested Monday for felony domestic violence.  After he was released, Tito claimed the incident was triggered by Jenna's addiction to OxyContin -- a claim Jenna vehemently denied.

Now, after receiving the results of the test, Jenna is reaffirming her claim telling us, "I am definitely not addicted to OxyContin or any drug."

Jenna's powerhouse attorney Ronald Richards added, "The lab tests clearly exonerate Jenna Jameson of any hint, iota, or suggestion that she ingested or was under the influence of any opiates or controlled substances."

Richards continued, "Statements made by anyone to the contrary are completely impeached by the results from this prestigious testing facility."

LongJohn69

If her ovaries were in her throat she'd have more kids than the Pitt's. Ain't that the pits?

caroline

I'm sure that VEGAS is the place to go if you want to pay off a doctor for your own benefit... be it money or any of her other "services". :) J/K But for real, I call BS on her. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. . . then it must be a duck, right? She's definitely a drug abuser. She exhibits all traits of an abuser. And I'm sorry, but if your're truly innocent, you don't feel the need to PROVE yourself like this because truth is evident. I have a child 13 months old, the same age as her twins, and I truly hope that those babies are being taken care of. . . :(

LisaL

Yeah I'm not buying any of that mess either. As others have said, there are plenty people can get that will help them pass a drug test.
And the fact that she had to run off to Vegas to do it 24hrs later proves nothing.

c

Good for her. She doesn't need to take that crap from some abusive SOB. Of course he'll say what he needs to to save his butt. And people really think he's such a nice guy he would never hurt her. Really? And what exactly do these people think he does for a living? Oh, yeah, he BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE. What a nice guy.

Mike

She's gonna get her ass kicked one way or another, might as well be by a professional.

Sweet

Regarding this situation, they were both doing some bad acting..she had to try to save her ass & he had to try to save his..I think they're both a lil looney now & will soon be back together.

richard

What they should do is take a hairafolical being that she only took a urine test anyone can get clean overnight especially on pills Coke and Meth only take 3 days for it to leave your system. But a hairafolical can give accurate readings all the way back 3 months or more.... that is what I think I beleave tito...

shytown1

I have nothing against that"Jenna Jameson"but doesn't the authorities HONESTLY know that anyone can pass a drug test these days.There are hundreds of ways.You can drink all kinds of different stuff and "IT WORKS"!Maybe he did hurt her and that isn't right and he should be in trouble fo that but saying that"SHE"passed a drug test 24 hrs after the incident is a joke.

Nidabriz

I call major BS. She either had someone else pee for her or she cheated on her test. Request a hair sample!!

gurrl

just because she tested clean...boo hoo...if he found some in her jeans like earlier reported maybe she just didnt get the chance to take them...maybe he saver her life..maybe she should be thinkin him instead of makin his life a hell...

Conservatives are Cowards

Yeah right. This woman was doped off her ass in that video posted yesterday.

buffy

it only stays in your system for a couple days. 24 hours if she's taking instant release pills. she could of been popping pills all last week and tested neg today.

anonymous

ANYONE WITH HALF A PEA BRAIN KNOWS IT IS PREVALENT THAT VICTIMS LIE ABOUT THE ABUSE, THAT IS STANDARD AND NORMAL FOR THAT SITUATION.

IT IS MIND BOGGLING HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED FOR TITO. PEOPLE IN SOCIETY ARE ALWAYS SIDING WITH THE BATTERER AND BLAMING THE VICTIM, AND FUNNY THING IS...

YOU TRULY HAVE TO BE DUMBER THAN DIRT TO NOT SEE WHO IS AT FAULT, MOST LIKELY.

I FEEL LIKE A GENIUS EVERYDAY THAT I READ PEOPLE'S LAME, IGNORANT COMMENTS.

SADDEST PART IS, PEOPLE HAVE NO FCKIN COMPASSION FOR WOMEN OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, NOT EVEN WOMEN SIDE WITH THEM.

WEAK COWARDS, WORSE THAN TITO IN MY OPINION.

read, educate yourselves before posting, this way you don;t appear so stupid. At least TRY and fool me.

STEROIDS LEAD TO VIOLENCE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A ROCKET SCIENCE TO KNOW THIS, JACK *SSES!!!!

TO ALL THE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE:

GOD, WHERE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!! ???????

ADR

Hair tests can be done not only from the hair on your head... BUT from any hair on your body. So even if they suspect the client has used a product to sway the results, they can and will pluck your hair from your arm/leg/underarms. This has happened where the client has shaved their head thinking that would be a reasonable excuse to not have their drug test performed.

Urinalysis is not a good way to "test" for drugs... since most drugs pass through the body quickly via metabolism. AND nowadays there are SO many methods to "cheat" urinalysis for drugs.

Do I believe Jenna is clean??? HELL NO!!!

Post the drug test results!!!

Telling us that you are clean is one thing... actually proving it to us is another!!!

Usually men that abuse women have a pattern... a glimpse in the past that they will do this... now Tito is a MMA fighter so a lot of ppl think that he is aggressive just because of that. That is wrong to be biased like that. Tito's EX-WIFE has stated that in the 10 years that they were married, he showed NO signs that he would land a hand on her and their children. Nor has he EVER done that!!! NOR is she scared that he would!!! I can see him physically restraining her if she is being crazy... and that might have been what happened... but that is in NO WAY called abuse!!! And if it is.. then I should have called abuse on my parents when they wouldn't let me go out partying all night and physically held me in place when I was a teenager!!! OR when I attempted suicide, I should have called abuse on my husband who PHYSICALLY had to hold me down so I wouldn't hurt myself!!!

It'a all he said she said anyways at this point in time... we ALL know there was NOTHING domestic abuse about this whole thing...

SHUT UP JENNA!!!

ADR

@ 67

I do not think steroids are allowed in UFC so maybe YOU need to do a lil more research before alleging Tito is on steroids.

Yes steroids CAN lead to aggressiveness but there is NO evidence that Tito is aggressive. He seems calm and collected even when being handcuffed by the cops. Someone on steroids (to the point where they are aggressive enough to hurt a lady) would be fighting the cops too.

Please explain to me why you think Tito is on steroids....

I hate when ppl accuse other ppl of not doing their research when in fact THEY have not done their research!!!

Rage brought on my steroids cannot be turned off and on... they are aggressive all the time... soooooooooooooooooooo yeah... RESEARCH PLEASE!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments