Sandra Bullock Divorce

No Patience for Nazis

4/28/2010 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_sandra_BN_Getty_01Sandra Bullock -- who has now filed for divorce -- claims she was absolutely dumbfounded when she first saw the photo of her soon-to-be-ex husband Jesse James giving the Nazi salute ... claiming, "This is not the man I married."

10 pages into her adoption/divorce interview with People Magazine -- after front-loading the story with everything but her relationship with Jesse -- the magazine asked the question, "Were you aware of any interest [Jesse] may have had in white supremacy or Nazism?"

Bullock responded, "The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life."

Bullock added, "And the man I married felt the same."

As for her newly adopted African-American baby, Bullock told the magazine she arranged for the child to have a bris -- the Jewish circumcision ceremony.

Question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EsorAnin

This is such a beautiful woman, she embodies what a movie star should be through and through. Her baby is gorgeous and she seems so strong and down-to-earth. She deserves the best-I hope she finds it.

andy

This could have been before he married Sandra. Isnt the past the past

VERO

I have always liked and respected Sandra. I believe Jesse really had her fooled....SO GLAD SHE'S DIVORCING HIM.
..I wish her nothing but the best!

Ruby

You guys need to remember that Sandra was raised in Nuremberg, Germany. I am sure this was one of those things Jesse would say, "**** HIDE IT!" before she got out of her car. I've known men who've hidden FAR WORSE from their wives. As a couple with multiple homes, businesses, and in various states, I doubt she can seriously account for every item the man owns.

schoen1

She obviously didn't know him very well and has poor taste in men. I would have taken one look at him and walked away.

lala

There is a old interview where oprah is talking about sterio typing people and she told sandra bullock that by the looks of jessie his tattoos and all she would have sterio typed him as a white supremesist only for sandra to defend him. it a interview about 2 or 3 years old it was on the oprah winfrey show

Mikey

Mommy, how come I'm the only black kid in my school? And I'm jewish too? Shut up, they turned Sammy Davis Jr into a Jew and look how well he did. And didn't you see my movie The Blind Side? Well thats you so shut up and smile for the cameras.

$$

are we buyin' WHAT TMZ??

There is nothing to buy when Sandra isn't trying to SELL anything...

Meli-Melo

Sandra made the huge mistake of marrying Jesse. She is about to do something very cruel: Having a young boy cir***cized. NO ! I was present when my young nephew went through that awful procedure, he was crying his little heart out, and so was I. This is a barbarian custom, leave that little guy alone Sandra, he is not Jewish or Muslim, two groups of people who impose that pain on their young sons.

Kriss

Hmmn....She's from Germany...he is a Nazi..sleeping with girls with Nazi symbols....she suddenly adopts an african american baby....
CoincidenceS?
I think NOT

Proud2bBlack

Of course I believe her. She started damage control by filing for divorce. She didn't play the stupid like Elin with Tiger adulterous affairs. Enjoy your new found love Sandra w/baby Louis. That baby looks so healthy and happy already. He's priceless

The Village Idiot

I guess the thought a having a negro child made Jesse revert back, or caused his white supremicist tendencies to become apparent.

The whole thing is just one big sick act, Bullocks being the best and worst actor.

I'm laughing so hard my side hurts.

Kriss

Priceless???!!! LOL...apparently you don't know how adoption works...

tyrell chi-city

i think she should be executed along with jesse, mel gibson and all the other racists of the world. association with racists is jsut as bad as being a racist yourself in my opiinion, like aiding soemone in a murder, even if you didnt pull the trigger, yuo still helped a racist. jsut because she adopted a black baby dont prove she aitn racist, she just did it to help her career and will shove the kid with nanny in miami somewhere msot likely. dont get me wrong, im glad she at least adopted a blakc child instead of adopting soem privlidged white brat orphan, but i think she did it for the wrong reasons.

o rly

I've been trying to divorce SIMONE for a while now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments