Gilbert Arenas -- More Trouble Over Guns

4/29/2010 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gilbert Arenas -- the Washington Wizards basketball player who pled guilty to felony gun charges in January -- has more gun problems ... TMZ has learned.

We've obtained a lawsuit filed against Arenas by Tactical Operations -- a company that sells high-end guns.

According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Arenas bought five custom Beretta pistols with five silencers in February of 2006.  Arenas paid for the guns, BUT....

Tactical Operations claims Arenas never took possession of the weapons -- and owes the company over $70,000 in storage fees and interest.

dd

OH PLEASE!

Big D

What? They are charging $70k for 4 years storage on guns he already paid for? That sounds like a load of **** to me

Bob

One, hes a convicted felon, how could he take possession? Second, aren't silencers illegal except for those with a special license? Sounds like the company has some extra guns, maybe illegal ones at that.

Lorrie

WTF does he need silencers for?? Shady shaderton!

electriczipper

where are they storing them at?
On the international space station...

youreabungler

It doesnt matter how much they are charging. They could charage a million a day, it was more then likely IN THE CONTRACT, that he signed. You can charge what you want to if people are stupid enought to put their name on the paper.

Phyl

Have Mercy! I'm going into the gun storage business! Heck I could put 5 Baretta's (with silencers LOL) in my dresser drawer! $70,000 Holy Cow!

Fan

You do need a very special license to possess silenced weapons. Same thing with machine guns (full auto). The licensing process involves written approval from local law enforcement, a lengthy registration process, Federal registration, etc.

No way a felon is allowed to own such items. Gilbert fancies himself a full fledged Gangsta, don't you know?

Mike Rowave

Diversity is a wonderful thing, if you like seeing Ghetto culture run rampant in America. I love watching M-TV Cribs and seeing a wealthy Rapper or Ball Player move into an affluent suburb, then install pitbull kennels and a fully lit basketball court so that his Posse can party all night.
"Success wont spoil me, I'm screwed up already!"

knickfan212

They need to be ashamed of themselves. Everybody wants money.

RahRah

Moron

He WASN'T a convicted felon 4 years ago, when he bought the guns. (dummies)

Professor Obvious

Does anybody remember exactly when athletes became goons, thugs, ganstas, drug addicts, steroid cheats and criminals? I think Steve Garvey was the last straight athlete we had. Sports ain't what it used to be...

lalaland

Let me be sure I understand this. They got paid for the guns, they still have the guns, and now they want $70K in storage as well. I'm no fan of this guy (or guns for that matter), but that's ridiculous.

Walter

Does this guy have a Class III FFL? If he did, I bet he doesn't anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments