'Pretty Wild' Star: Take Down My Nude Pics!

4/29/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tess Taylor -- one of the stars of the reality show "Pretty Wild" -- is fighting mad over some nude pics of her that just surfaced on a website ... and now she wants them taken down, or else.

0429_tess_doc_launch_EX

TMZ has obtained a cease and desist letter Taylor's lawyer sent to TheDirty.com, which posted topless pics of Tess holding a giant bong.

In the letter, Taylor's lawyer says the pics were posted "illegally" and violate her privacy ... their legal eagle is threatening legal action against website owner Nik Richie unless he takes down the pics ... stat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Aredhel

Here's a thought, if these little whores don't want naked pics of them showing up on the web, STOP TAKING THEM. Whores never learn.

leo schlick

People really need to be more aware that pictures can turn up anywhere - there's no "privacy" anymore. Btw, that's the meanest website I've ever seen.

TheyhaditComing

i feel bad for the dudes getting all that gonorrhea after sleeping with them. this family is one big fat joke.

steve

lol tess u whore stop making dirty pics of your self too put out on the web shut up and go away u little girl u have no one too blame but yourself

Jake

There's no point in having one website take them down. It's the internet FFS they've already spread. She just made it worse by bringing attention to herself.

lhartwell

Is it me, or are we encouraging young GIRLS to behave like morons with all these stupid reality shows? And in public I might add...

Bad girls club
Bad Girls Club Love {something like that}
ANY Paris H. show
Top Model
Housewives of whatever

THIS one really has me perplexed. GROWN, I won't say mature becasue they hardly are, women actually signing up for this type thing. The stuipd things they say to each other is hilarious!I don't watch it, the commericals are enough to make me vomit, I'd hate to see what happened if I sat thru a show.

Is THIS the legacy these women want to leave? To do***ent their dispicable behavior?
Is it attention? Or do they really think they are 'stars'?

And....now..... we are starting them off as snot nosed brats who say brilliant pharses like, 'I hate rules, I HATE rules'

Ya, and it look like you hate clothes too. Sorry, sweetie not feeling sorry for you one bit. But... with the Mother these girls have I'm not shocked by their actions at all.

VENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate stuipd women!

Breezy

I AGREE totally with Aredhel!!!!!

hey look at me

Pretty Wild? Just another trash show about whores like the Kardashians who really are nobodys but people like TMZ insist on pimping. Remember back in the day when celebrities were real people that you've heard of?

MJS

Guess she should have worn a bra more often. Hanging too low for as young as she is.

Debbi

SHES A PIG!! YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!! THERES A THOUGHT!!

Horndog

Tragic. Who are you again?

TheyhaditComing

altohugh you can get stds from staring at boobs. flash those fat things girl!

Violette-Blue

I have absolutely no idea who this girl is? Why does she have a tv show? Can someone please tell me?

Elmer Flobbergob

If they're on a web site then they're all over the place. Sorry, bitch.

Karen

HMMM.....I am still curious as to what these children have done to deserve any attention.
Every time I turn on E they are crying about being mistreated..Their mother is a ditz and is so clueless. I also noticed even the 15 year old has tattoos. This is what happens when kids have no boundries. karma sucks girls dont it? And so it is....lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments