Sandra Bullock's Biggest Adoption Hint

4/30/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock dropped a big adoption hint when she bought her New Orleans home in June 2009 -- but no one noticed.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Sandra formed a corporation on June 5, 2009 that purchased the $2.25 million Victorian home a few days later.  The name of the corp -- Big Easy Bebe LLC.  It's an educated guess, but we're thinkin' "Bebe" is slang for baby.  We doubt she named the corporation after a clothing store.

Sandra says the process of adopting bebe Louis took four years  ... so when she bought the house she was nearing the finish line.

carol

I wish her and her "bebe" well. Different topic , I tried her sister's recipe for Salty Oats Cookies. Oh my word - they are so good. If you get a chance - do make them.

carol

I wish her and the "Bebe" well - On a different subject, I made
her sister's recipe for Salty Oats Cookies. Oh my word - they are so good. If you get a chance - do try them.

carol

I wish her and the "Bebe" well.

By the way, I made her sister's receipe for Salty Oats Cookies. Oh my word - they are good. If you get a chance, do try them.

carol

My apology - I never meant for my comments to come up three times. I don't know how that happened. I only confirmed it once.
So sorry

Holly

She was in "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood". I believe bebe is what those ladies called their kids. She played the grown-up daughter of one.

omgsammi

great, now whenever someone buys a new house, tmz will report that they are adopting a baby.

Jeb

an LLC is NOT a corporation. they are completely different entities. stands for limited liability COMPANY.

Tired of toxomom

#12: If you want stories on oil spills, you are reading the wrong site!

Tired of toxomom

First of all , who says she only tried for 1 year? Just because they started the process after a year of marriage doesn't automatically mean the two go hand in hand.

Why does it take 4 years? Maybe because, unlike some in Hollywood, they didn't try to bypass the system and buy a baby.

Valentino's Mom

Come on TMZ writers! Bebe is not 'slang' for baby -- it's FRENCH for baby!

katie

bebe is French for baby. Nice "educated" guess though... slang, French, who cares?

Holly

I forgot to add that "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" was based in Louisiana.

L

SB's character in Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood was nicknamed Bebe, and most of the supporting characters called her that throughout the film. I suppose it could be a play on words suggesting that she was hopeful that a baby would join her family in the future, or maybe she has fond and playful memories of her role is DSOTYYS; or maybe she picked a four letter french word out of a hat and it could have just as likely been 'cafe' because she likes coffee. Meh...

tete

bebe is not slang for baby. bebe means baby in Spanish and French.

H. MORRISON

FYI: BEBE IS NOT SLANG FOR BABY. IT MEANS BABY IN FRENCH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments