« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather -- As Pretty As Ever

5/2/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather was allegedly in some kind of fight last night -- but based on these photos of him at Studio 54 in Las Vegas last night ... we're not sure that's true.

Floyd Mayweather

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ya'll ar to funny. but for real it does look like he didnt have a fight

Wombat

Was that an Al Sharpton rally? Cause I swear I didn't see a single white person in those photos. There was 1 asian gal though...so I guess that makes it PC.

Wombat

I take it back...there was the cop and the bloated bodyguard...my bad : )

J

Floyd Mayweather jr is the best boxer

omfg

Fight was boring as hell. Hope he stops ducking pacman

Floyd style not that difficult-Manny

Only Floyd won on that Fight.
All the people watching lost.
Their hands on their pocket
Their heads bow looking on the isle thinking I wasted my time watching.
No Knockdown
No Blood
No Scratches
Now no money on my pocket
Bwahahahahahahhahahahhaha

yodaddy

haha packman fans are lame. floyd is a legend. stfu already u filipeenos

Vanessa

They wrestled, well hugged most of the time
It looked a fight in the beginning, but after round 2 it was pointless to watch.
Few good hits here n there, but that was it. Literally.

Carl

I doubt he'd look like that if he'd just gotten his butt kicked by Pacquiao! He's too much of a coward though.

chris

Yall think he is so bad ass why doesnt he want to fight pacman cause hes scared. Have yall noticed everytime they ask him about him and pacman fighting he stutters when he talks. Man pacman well take it to him. What mayweather should have stoped doing yesterday is hugging and holding mosleys arm was he that scared to get his ass kicked.

S. Segal, Deputy Sheriff

I MUST HAVE WATCHED A DIFFERENT FIGHT THAN THE ONE THE MAYWEATHER HATERS WERE WATCHING. mOSELY GOT A GOOD PUNCH IN THE SECOND ROUND, AND THAT WAS IT. SHANE WAS THE ONE HOLDING EVERY TIME FLOYD TAGGED THAT HEAD. SCARED?????? FLOYD AINT NEVA SCARED.

missyrose

common now guys lets give all the Filipinos a chance to shine coz they never did Olympics hellloooo Americans are true athletes lets give them a benefit for just 1 person out of million american athlete .... thats why they like to brag about him eventhough he looks fugly and has a personal issue that most Filipinos dont care.... I'm just saying getting I'm sick n tired of this ppl bragging abt this soooo called IDOL....

missyrose

Faccebook has a lot of comments abt mayweather being ugly hmmmm hope TMZ will post both their pic n lets see if it's true hahahahahaha ......!!!!! since TMZ cracks me up whenever I watch the show lets bring it on n lets laugh at those mayweather haters ..... =) dont really like boxing but I cant deal with this insanity towards 1 person.....

Kevin

What a doofus. Fight pacquiao already you chicken!

Nick

People are ****ing stupid especially the majority of "casual" boxing fans, especially the one's suggesting that Mayweather is ducking pacman.

If anybody is ducking anybody, Pac is clearly ducking Mayweather.

It's odd that Pacman who's been beaten before, gets so good all of the sudden and starts destroying the likes of Cotto and Hatton with ease and even constantly moving up in weight when only months prior he was struggling against the likes of Marquez.

Freddie Roach isn't the answer for his success, if he truly has nothing to hide then he would take the drug testing like Mosley did and make the biggest fight in boxing happen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments