Allred to David Boreanaz: Pay Up or Else!

5/3/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Boreanaz went public today with his extra-marital affair after Gloria Allred contacted Boreanaz' lawyer and demanded six figures ... sources tell TMZ.

David admitted to PEOPLE mag he had a relationship with a woman -- NOT RACHEL UCHITEL -- but "She asked for money.  I felt as though I was being blackmailed...."

TMZ knows what went down.  We're told Boreanaz had a short-term relationship with the woman -- one source says they hooked up "2 or 3 times."  Sources say he started paying her money -- several thousand dollars here and there -- but she began demanding more, threatening to go public with the affair.  Boreanaz then confessed the affair to Jaime Bergman, his wife of 9 years.

Enter Gloria Allred, who reps the mistress.  Allred contacted Boreanaz' lawyer -- legal pit bull Marty Singer -- and demanded 6 figures.

Boreanaz then blunted the attack by going public with his affair.  He has refused to pay the mistress another cent.

UPDATE:  Gloria Allred just told TMZ what we told you yesterday ... Rachel Uchitel was not the woman who tried getting $$$ out of Boreanaz.

0504_gloria_greatest_300

Just Sayin

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA Know who you're fawking or you'll end up gettin fawked in da azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Notaparazzzi

How are these tactics any different than the producer who tried to blackmail David Letterman? Does having a good publicist somehow make this "not" extortion? Hmmmmmmmm.

BigMomma

That is one scary ass picture of Gloria. Is there anyone out there who still takes her serious. She is nothing more than a blackmailer and I'd like to know why she has not been disbarred. I asked an attorney and he said what she is doing is unequivocally extortion.

Kennedy

If I have my attorney announce that I am looking to pay someone to have Gloria "knocked off" is that OK? I'm assuming as long as my attorney is involved its not illegal?

lis

That woman (Allred) deserves nothing but contempt at this point.

She's just a legal extortionist.

Disgusting.

Cathy

It might be immoral to have an affair, but it's not against the law. How is Gloria Allred able to literally break the law?

Karen

OMG what are wrong with women these damn It almost makes me ashamed to say I am a woman.and Ms Allred is a disgrace.She thinks because a woman sleeps with a man she deserves to be paid,So doesnt that make them nothing more than a commen whore?the only thing she has accomplished is giving women a bad name.big deal he had an affair.who hasnt these days.and the last I heard Blackmail and Prostitution was illegal.stupid broads get a frickin job and stop looking for hand outs and STOP SLEEPING WITH MARRIED MEN!!!!!!

viper1st

Whom did Gloria Allred's client think she bonked? Tiger Woods? Sorry, the confession is out - there's more $$$$ here Gloria - go after David Letterman.

viper1st

Allred - the new West Coast "Shake-Down Whore Artist" replacing the ever famous "Shake-Down" Jesse Jackson

c

MONEYSAVER: "I dont pay hookers for sex,I pay them to leave"-Charlie Sheen

Just Sayin

Gloria Alred= CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

Annie

I hope he files a bar complaint against Allred. This is just the latest mistress she is representing. Lawyers calling other lawyers asking for money to be quiet is just as much extortion as if the client did it personally (like Letterman's scandal). Given this has become the basic part of Allred's practice I think she needs someone to formally complain to the California bar about what appears to be extortionist behavior. I know my law license would be on the line if I did what is being reported here. Keep in mind, this is my personal opinion based on reports here on other media sites about Allred's involvement.

the return of Pinhead

Gloria Allred is up there with rapist, child molesters, murders, only a little bit lower. What a S*** BAG!

illusionist

Gloria Allred is one sleazy woman. Should be either disciplined or dis-barred for attempted extortion.

katty

Gloria has become the representative to the whores rather than the stars. She is just as disgusting as the sleeze buckets she represents. Just sad and germ ridden. There is no remorse to these women who are calculating and loose- these men are idiots. Each and everyone!