Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts

5/4/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

God help anyone who uses a picture of Michael Jackson to hawk their products, because the licensee of MJ's image is going after some new companies with a vengeance.

Bravado International Group -- which markets all things Michael -- is suing T-Line Design, Inc. based in Oregon.

According to the federal suit, obtained by TMZ, T-Line is downright "defiant," sardonically writing a blog that says, "...it SUCKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS when people steal those creations..."

The suit seeks $750 for each image illegally used, as well as statutory damages of $150,000.

Bravado filed two other infringement suits today against two other companies for unauthorized MJ stuff.

tis_ruthy

salad fingers..that pic is photoshopped isnt it?

tis_ruthy

How do you do that, how can you take over Daves myspace and now tmz???// i need to shut down my pc! That salad fingers is scary as hell lol

tis_ruthy

shutting down my pc and sending it for therapy before i lose my mind

mymjj_5

MJ was a nasty beast.

Lynda

Will the MADNESS ever end?

Siggisis

95. Is there a law against putting up a younger (80s or early 90s) picture of Michael? He was such a cutie then. Why choose the most unflattering pics ever for every single posting?

Posted at 10:47 AM on May 4, 2010 by Cathy

I think that this is a very beautiful picture of Michael. I happen to think that he looked good throughout his life!

Lee lee

71. I just dropped out a turd that looks exactly like Jacko. Do I owe this company money now?

Posted at 5:46 AM on May 4, 2010 by Antwone

No Antwone as a matter of fact you can eat it for Breakfast and invite Trish over so you can share it.

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 4, 2010 by Grump

Baahhaaaaaaa , You go Grump!! the read of the day!!! thanks for the laugh!!!

Grump

Baahhaaaaaaa , You go Grump!! the read of the day!!! thanks for the laugh!!!

Posted at 1:27 PM on May 4, 2010 by Lee lee

No Prob.!

Elizabeth

Deb

130. I love you Michael till the end of time. My heart is so broken & will never be healed. It hurts so much. You were so good for this world so I am sorry all this stuff is going on now. You hated it when you were alive & now it doesnt stop. You are the most talented & wonderful men that ever lived. I hope this is not the end & I will see you again in the afterlife. It will truly be heaven then. Thank you for being so fantastic

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 4, 2010 by Elizabeth

Once again, a rabid fanatical moron fan. Are you praying or talking to him? It's hard to tell.

The most wonderful and talented man who ever walked this earth was Jesus Christ. Did Michael turn water into wine? Uh, no. Did he turn fishes and loaves of bread into enough food to feed thousands? Uh, no.

Jesus is still the most maligned, hated, and also most loved man that ever lived. Heaven is where HE IS. Michael may be there, I don't know. But it is JESUS who makes it heaven.

For crying out loud it's been almost a year. As I have said before I have grieved less deeply about dearly departed loved ones by this point. You people have deluded yourselves into thinking that Michael is the be all and end all of your existence. Some of you even think he is on a par with Christ. HA! He is NOT. NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE. I love him too but I am realistc about it - Michael was a human being with faults and sins just like the rest of us. Jesus was the only sinless perfect man that ever lived - NOT MICHAEL.

Get a grip and maybe some antipsychotic meds while you are at it - ALL OF YOU.

J

MJ was a very sexy man!

fan

MJ felt he was Jesus-like. That's why he gave
royal treatment to Jordan & Gavin.
Michael wouldn't have drowned in Propofol
if he had mental help for his self-importance
(babyish whining & paranoid delusional thoughts)
during the times with Chandlers & Arvisos.
MJ sickness in Neverland. Not MJ eccentric.

Grump

Get a grip and maybe some antipsychotic meds while you are at it - ALL OF YOU.

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 4, 2010 by Deb

Everyone party at Debs .. Deb is sharing her meds, fan is the guest of honor!