Whitney's Tour --

It's Not Right, But It's OK

5/3/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After having to reschedule her performance last month due to illness, former pop icon Whitney Houston made it through the Glasgow stop of her beleaguered comeback tour this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Exhale (shoop, shoop), girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

kimya

I dont know what to type I love Whitney, and I am watching her thru the eyes of the camera and hearing her from her soul..she is giving her best you guys..she is performing for her fans..but these pics of her show her physically swollen...if it is steroids then I want her off of steroids..if it is an illness, then her mgmt team should suspend operations until futher notice..she has given us 30 years of her life...and Id rather see her 100% than being ill as I would want to see anyone I love...this is not the time to ridicule..this is time for prayers..not only for her but for everything ill that is happening today in the world today..GODS LOVE AND PEACE and HEALING!

Serenity10

This woman Does Not look bad! Whitney has gained weight as a result of being drug free. Yeah, she's put on some pounds but at least she's clear! You go Whitney! Brush the haters off. Worry if people aren't talking about you!

Johnnie Newkirk Jr.

I love Whitney, but it's time for her to retire. God Bless you Whitney!

terri

And Whitney Houston has been taking an anti-inflammatory drug during most of her tour to treat her lung infection. Most anti-inflammatory drugs contain steriods or prednisone. But it has some unusual side effects: It increases your appetite (you're constanly eating), it causes water retention, bloated or morphed appearance, increases breast size. I know very well what she's going through. Years ago I was on prednisone to treat my ulcers and I went from 117 lbs. to 160... lbs in just 3 to 4 weeks. I looked bloated and I didn't even recognize myself, I had the same appearance as Whitney has now. After you stop taking the prednisone, the weight slowly comes off. So please do not be critical of her. She had the guts to get out there and make a comeback and I admire her for that, she's a strong person. Whitney is taking control & has God in her life now, and doing things her way.

winston

Whitney doesn't look like Susan Boyle. Yasus, Susan Boyle looks like a tiny, round, double-chinned, HAPPY woman. As she should, as she counts her millions. Try fish and chips, Whitney. You'll last longer. And, TMZ try to get some recent pictures of Susan Boyle. Or does that exhaust your finances?

queilon

Bom! só posso dier que todos os que estão defamando ela, se dizem os perfeitos!Acho que atirar pedras é muito fácil, quero ver colhelas e as transforma-las em um castelo.
ela é e sempre será a rainha da musicam mundial.
só pra lembrar a todos os defam,andores, qualquer calouro, canta uma musica dela, tentanto imita-la, o que é dificil, e quando chegam perto, eles se dão muito bem.
abraços seus criticos de meia tigela.

Lamar Franklin

This is a perfect example of how so many people take a little piece of something (like a bad photo taken in bad light, or know it all opinions from others who really know little or nothing) and run with it!! Check this out.. Go to this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfk77D6MITM
Its Whitney's performance at a Gospel awards show from 2 days ago. Those who love this lady and respect her attempts to get her life back on track will be uplifted. All you haters can just look, learn and Shut the ***K up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7