Jenna Jameson & Son Rushed to Hospital

5/4/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenna Jameson and one of her two boys with Tito Ortiz were rushed to the hospital in an ambulance last night around midnight -- after her son Journey began projectile vomiting and losing consciousness shortly after 11 PM.

Jenna Jameson
TMZ spoke with Jenna, who told us she was by herself when her son became sick -- and tells us she thought the best course of action was to call 911 for an ambulance.

Jenna tells us Journey was "hydrated" at the hospital -- and released a few hours later. Jenna also says that doctors informed her that Journey is most likely suffering from a stomach flu.

Lake

hahahaha! If someone mentioned "stomach flu" it wasn't a medical profesional, because there is no such condition! HAHAHAHA. Influenza is upper respiratory only; you might as well say you had a sprained Achilles tendon in your esophagus....

frank

really! pull my finger! lol If I did'nt love you so much, I would'nt do it in front of you??? This is the follow up line guys! Would you try and teach the words to; All My Loving", to Paul MaCartney guys? Come on really! lol, tatatatoot, really guys have a little dignity will ya?

frank

What is wrong with the engineers today? Have they all just got too rich and lazy? Hellooo, voice activated computer controls please. I've got blisters on my fingers. I may need a tweve step program for typing in my sleep soon!

Hench

Talk about playing a card....unreal...Did her publicist request this move?

frank

Hey guys has anyone caught the prez with Jay? Hey, how about a presidental talk show where the proceeds would go to fund a futuristic green powered invention or something, kool ha, I would watch it, would you? Imagine the president interviewing some of the crazy leaders in a public forum once a week? or , a simulation act on saturday night live? Don't get cute now, what did you come up with,? Someone needs to do something! look around real close like, Our enviornment is decaying in every aspect. so what do you think?

amsjll

If an infant has to go to the hospital, and they are conscious, the mom holds them in the gurney, thats totally normal and how I went to the hosp when my baby had severe RSV. Lay off. Whatever her career, she did the right thing. You are never supposed to drive a baby or toddler to the ER, even for a broken arm. The ER told us as much when my husband questioned me calling 911 when he could have driven us. Even my friend, whose husband is a cop, went by ambulance with her baby. She'd be a bad mom if she DIDNT call 911. Seriously people, come on.

Everyones~A~Star

Its not the first time a new mom paniced over a sick wee one...but seriously why the gurney lol?

frank

If I offended you with my spelling errors, read this carefully, _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Justine07

This story is misleading - I was expecting to see some projectile vomiting.

phuker

CRACK BABY!

Disgusted

Uh Oh, did poor baby get in Mommy's Oxycontin??? Poor kids....

Gale

She was home alone? where is the other twin boy? did she leave him by himself??? Absolutely a play for more publicity.

stephanie

Man we have had that with our son it is scary. The flu makes them dehydrate and they dehydration makes them throw up more. It is a vicious cycle. She did the right thing by calling the ambulance and having them rehydrate him. I am glad the little guy is ok.

Bobby

IM SURE ITS JUST THE BREAST MILK FILLED WITH OXYCONTIN THAT MADE THE BABY SICK

Fuck Celebrities

The kid is sick? Then why is the whore in a stretcher?