Kendra Wilkinson

Sex Tape -- Soooo 2005

5/5/2010 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

KendraThe sex tape that Kendra Wilkinson claims she's desperately trying to stop isn't exactly packed with new material -- sources tell us the skin flick was shot back in 2005 ... right after Kendra turned 18.

Kendra has already admitted that she knew about the tape -- which is now in the possession of Vivid Entertainment

As for Kendra's co-star, Vivid president Steven Hirsch tells us the mystery man was the former Playmate's boyfriend at the time -- definitely not Hef nor her husband Hank Baskett.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sepia830

WTF?! So she is only 23?! I thought she was well into her 30's.

Carl

Harvey, I know you don't know much about straight guys, but I can pretty much guarantee you that a tape of her at 18 will garner much more interest than one of her now. Especially so since she's had a kid recently.

Brandy

I normally think that when people are dumb enough to make these tapes that it serves them right if someone gets a hold it & sells it. But in this case I think she's doing her best to make a decent life for herself without getting naked & deserves a break. I don't think Vivid should be able to make the tape public without the "star" of the tape signing off. If she does, then go for it. But I'm not getting how Vivid can do this "legally" without her approval.

monkeys8myshoes

Another Skank no talented Broad that keeps getting attention but is non relevant. TMZ please stop printing this garbage. or change your name to skanks R Us!. Enough already!!!

Wombat

Best Caption contest:

"Got Milk?"

James

Sweet, hope its HD...not hi def but *******

c

how trendy

Johnny

Who is this another slut goldigger waiting to put their claws into another stupid celebrity and then tell all?

Fallopia Lopez

Is that a wax figure of her in the picture? She looks like a trashy corpse.

SamRoHo

Hell yes. A hardcore tape of Kendra at 18 years old. I'm buying...

Ms Kris

post 1 is an idiot

then the rest of the above posts.....................

justsaying

Geez!! Not again. Is there nothing a White woman won't do? It's either a sex tape or lesbanism, or some other strange thing they want to shock us with. Is nothing sacred with them. Do they not have any sense of decorum? Is nothing out of bounds with them? I have to tell you, nothing they do shocks the senses of man anymore. the only question would be 'what took them so long to do it?'

justsaying

MAN!! I just don't know what's up with White Women. It's either a sex tape or lesbianism, or both. Geez!! Nothing a White Woman does in this day and age shocks me. Absolutely nothing. If I hear that they've done something new, my only question would be 'what took them so long?'

VickiC

Sorry, but I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. If you don't want the whole world to see you in a sex tape, then don't make a sex tape. It's likely the ex-boyfriend who's on the tape with her sold it to Vivid. I would NEVER trust a man enough to make a sex tape with him, unless he was willing to sign an agreement that he would never show it or sell it to anyone else.

VickiC

justsaying, are you implying that black women (or other minorities) don't do sex tapes? Boy, are you delusional!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments