Spencer -- I'm Glad Heidi's Mom's in Foreclosure

5/7/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heid Montag's mother facing forclosureHeidi Montag's mother is facing a serious real estate problem back home in Colorado -- and no one could be happier than her son-in-law Spencer Pratt.

TMZ has learned a bank in CO is foreclosing on an undeveloped piece of property owned by Heidi's mom --- Darlene Egelhoff -- claiming she owes $187,385.62 on a $189k loan she took out in 2006.

When we reached out to Spencer for comment, he told us, "If that's true ... that is the best news I’ve heard all day long."

Apparently, Spencer still holds a grudge for the way Heidi's mom handled post-surgery Heidi on the season premiere of "The Hills"  ... you remember, when she told Heidi she wasn't pretty and made Heidi cry.

Anyway, Spencer wasn't done going off on Darlene, and added, "Anybody who would do what she did to her daughter – my amazing, beautiful, magnificent wife Heidi – on national television ...  should be put in a straight jacket."

Attempts to reach Darlene for comment were unsuccessful.

celticskunk

Friggin Heidi, the lump jaw frankenstein looking beotch.Those two are seriously f'ed in the head, the biggest joke in Hollyweird.

cheryl

I feel bad for Heidi, she was such a beautiful person before her surgery. I thought she was gorgeous. The surgery has added years to her looks and her face looks like it is stuck. She now reminds me of the lion lady look. I cant stand her or Spencer due to their personalities but before her surgery she was lovely.

D.D.

Spencer and Heidi are despicable human beings.

janetmarie

Why oh why must you encourage this pathetic D list "celebrity"? Their 15 minutes would have been up and someone as inconsequential as these two would have moved into the spotlight for their short taste of fame. Heidi's mother could have found a more diplomatic way to express her opinion, but here's hoping that "Speidi" have saved some of their money. I would sure hate to think we taxpayers will have to support their worthless butts in a few years when they have finally hit bottom!

tacky66

Darlene was right! Spencer is crazy! Heidi is the one who belongs in a straight jacket. She has to go to Europe to get her breasts (two ballons now) to be made bigger. No doctor in the USA will do it. Talk about insane!
But Spencer does stand by his "amazing, etc." wife.

Antwone

Man, I STILL can't get over it. Heidi use to be smokin' hot. Now...not so much. This plastic surgery stuff seems like such a crock. Does ANYONE EVER look better following "cosmetic" surgery? I've yet to find a clear example of it.

Bob

Doesn't he mean his "stupid, slutty, average looking, self promoting tramp of a wife"?

Blue

Awww, its all more attention whoring, he shouldn't be to glad, at the end of the day she is still Heidi's mom, and they will be bailing her out of her financial problems. The tool should keep his mouth shut.

brandi b

I can't stand how Spencer treats Heidi's family! He's a total s***bag and hopefully one day he'll grow up. I used to like Heidi until she started dating him... how can she stay with someone who is so disrespectful? He's just a loser and needs to pick on others to make himself feel better. It's just sad and hopefully Heidi realizes that before she loses her family altogether.....

steve

their next media attention will come in the form of a sex tape with Heidi in a cowboy hat and Spencer on the receiving end of a strap on

rene

I HAVE ALWAYS BACKED UP THE PRATTS, HOWEVER SPENCER NEEDS JESUS HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FILLING HIS SPIRITUAL HOUSE WITH GODS WORD. SO I SAW ON THE HILLS LAST WEEK THE DEVIL IS GIVING HIM A SPIRITUAL WHIPPING. I WAS HOPING THE SHOW WAS STAGED BECAUSE THE WAY HE IS TREATING HIS SISTER WITH NO COMPASSION, I WAS STUNED. I THINK SPENCER NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING HE NEEDS TO TALK ABOUT. HEDI YOUR MOM HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SAY WHAT SHE PLEASES. I DON'T THINK THE BIBLE BACKS UP A MAN BEING THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE IF HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.

Jennifer

Spencer has to be the biggest idiot that has ever walked the face of the earth!!!! He is a friggin controlling weirdo!!!! He needs help. I thinh Heidi has been brain washed by him and his crystals!!! RUN while your feet arnt plastic heidi......

steve

yes it does Irene, in any house the man is the head of the household, however the bible also speaks of being unequally yolked

MissTigersLover

What a mature man Spencer is. If he loved his wife he would care about her mother too. Spencer only cares about Spencer, and he really is a nobody who wants to be somebody but the easy way, through his wife, and her mother is a threat to him.

d

Spencer needs to get shot. Heidi needs to face the fact she is nasty looking. She is so sick its unreal. I'm glad her mom made her cry. I would love to make that little bitch cry.