Simpson -- Guess What I Did To My Mouth?!

5/8/2010 4:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Non-habitual toothbrusher Jessica Simpson claims she actually cleaned her pearly whites before heading to the airport yesterday -- a feat so rare, that her mother claims she had to take pictures!

Of course, Jessica recently admitted that she only brushes about three times a week -- because she doesn't like the way clean teeth feel in her mouth.

But yesterday in NYC, Jess bragged about her clean mouth -- and her mother added, "I went over all of her hygiene habits, just so she can remember them".

Better 29 years late than never!

Christy

No wonder guys keep dumping her.

Valerie

Hmmmm I wonder if she would come to DE to sit for my Dental hygiene Boards, I could use a dirty mouth...

Greg

So not only is she one notch away from being mentally handicapped, she is also a disgusting pig. Actually, on second thought, I would imagine that the mentally handicapped do in fact engage in proper hygiene practices, so that puts Jessica on a level of stupidity all her own.

J Simp

You guys should leave Jessica alone. Let her do what she wants to her body. Jessica is still hotter and sexier than any of you will ever be. It's not like she going to kiss you anyway.

momandpopshop

Yet ANOTHER reason to be revolted by this overweight skank...

cathy

While her habits are certainly questionable I can't for the life of me figure out why? She would tell people this on National TV. www.newsy1.wordpress.com

Greg

Hey, J Simp... perhaps you should make a video of you screaming "Leave Jessica alone!" and put it up on youtube.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

She is pure white trash. Since she has no brains or talent, I guess she makes up these stupid stories to get attention. No wonder she can't keep a boyfriend.

Yep I said that

Every time this stupid air headed bimbo opens her mouth stupid stuff just falls out, its hard to believe she is almost 30 and is this stupid

dizzle

I'd like to brush her teeth, if you know what I mean.

TheUltraworld

That was info she should not have shared

Aredhel

I swear I think she is the stupidest chick in the world. I do not have a clue as to what anybody see's in her. But now we all know why men dump her like a bad habit, she's freaking gross.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3