« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lawrence Taylor -- Pimp Supplied the Girl for Sex

5/8/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0506_lawrence_taylor_EX_AP_07Lawrence Taylor is privately contradicting what his lawyer said publicly about having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute.

A source who has had direct contact with Taylor since the incident tells TMZ Taylor has acknowledged the pimp supplied the girl ... but he "honestly believed she was 19 or 21."

Taylor's lawyer said flatly yesterday, Taylor did not have sex with the woman.

According to the source, Taylor is "devastated," insisting he's "not into the world of 16-year-olds."

Taylor is acknowledging he was with the girl but says it never dawned on him she was underage.

The source added, "He wants a lot of girls.  They don't have to be the most beautiful, but he's into quantity."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FEEL THE LOVE

SPELLING WITH DARNELL JACKSON. I BE DARNELL JACKSON. TODHEY,WE GUNINA LURN TO SPELL.BULLB. YOU NO LIKEE HEEZ BRITE AZ A 20WATT, BULLB.......

sickofit

I must be staying at different hotels. I do not remember a pimp knocking on my door and forcing me into taking in a 16 year old prostitute with a beaten swollen face. In my life I have stayed at one star to five star hotels. I wonder which hotel this is at? Do they offer this as a guest service?

Well if he admited to having sex with her, it does not matter if he knew what her age was or not. It is just the matter of her age being 16. If you are supplied a prostitute, then you know you can get in trouble about it, especially if she is under age.

Professor Obvious

Regardless of the outcome, he's certainly at least going to become a registered sex offender....

MeToo

Did the fact that she had a black eye dawn on him that she might have been forced into prostitution? It's a thin line between willing having sex with someone you suspect is being forced by someone else and you yourself forcing someone to have sex with you.

dd

With friends like that who needs enemies....TO ALL WOMEN don't marry x-crackheads, they may not smoke anymore but they still have crackhead ways!!!

Joe Blowe

I believe him.

He should be charged with hiring a prostitute, not rape.
If anything the pimp needs to go to jail for this

Elmer Flobbergob

He's a pig. I hope they lock him up for a long time.

ralph

The idea that he corrupted her doesn't square with anyone's memory of the inner life of sixteen year olds. When I was 16 I was more than a foot taller than when I was 13, and when I went to the beach that summer I wanted a Playboy Bunny. Most states now set 16 as the age of consent and most people know that African Americans begin their families at younger ages than whites. She was old enough for the activity of sexual relations in most states but no one is a legal age for prostitution in 49 states.

LT, because he is a black male, grew up in a world where he would likely have been executed for murder at age 12 had he killed someone. And today, he lives in a world where a 16 year old girl cannot be held accountable for telling a lie that causes him to commit a felony sex offense. Everyone knows that's wrong.

Joe Blowe

Is the girl black or white??
Does anyone know??

Not that it matters, just curious

HumanNature

What sickens me are the women that stand beside/behind their HUSBAND no matter what he have gotten himself into!!!

When a person cheat man/woman it shows that they have NO RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!!

MY SYMPATHY GOES OUT ONLY TO THE YOUNG GIRL WHO WAS BEATEN AND FORCE INTO THIS NEGATIVE DRAMA!!!

Proud2bBlack

@ Joe Blowe she was hispanic

Dave

If she told him she was 19, and looks like she could be 19. . .cite him with having sex with a prostitute, fine him the $500 and move on. There are too many REAL rape cases that they should be using their resources on.

Mo

At least Tiger gave these chicks a years Salary. $50,000 against $300? And he is a Hall of famer? Cheapskate. As for the Loser race comment...

Charlie Sheen, Ben Roethlisberger,Jude Law,David Letterman, David Boreanez, Jesse James, Elliot Spitzer, and you Sloppy Seconds....

Go F**K YOURSELF.

Deesker

Why is this loser having sex with a prostitute? I hope he goes to prison.

Mo