Bobby Brown's Proposal --

All Funked Up

5/10/2010 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

11 months after his GF gave birth to their son, Bobby Brown popped the question to Alicia Etheridge this weekend -- on stage at a "Funk Fest" in Florida.

Bobby Brown

Alicia -- who's also Bobby's manager --  reportedly said yes.

Of course, Bobby B spent 15-years of his life married to Whitney Houston ... and we all know how that turned out.

Scott

Oh oh this can't be good....

tink981

Bobbbbyyyyy!! Bobbbyyyy!! Whatch u doin' wit that ho, Bobby!!

--Whitney Houston's response

The future Mrs. Brown has got some major man-hands going on. Her hands look rougher than my husbands. And he works on vehicles all day.

Scott

Now that is one scary individual...I was waiting for his crack pipe to fall out of his pocket.

Detroit

Contrary to what folks may believe..... People can change. Congrat's Bobby and good luck on future endeavors!!!

me not you

Now, I heard yesterday that Loser A proposed to Loser B, but this is the first I am hearing that there is yet another BABY involved in this tragedy. Why on earth do these no-self-esteem women fall for this guy? As a thinking woman with high self esteem I just do not get it. Not only is the guy abusive, a serial cheater, a deadbeat dad and broke as all hell, he is extremely unattractive and in and out of rehab. Women today - PLEASE get your priorities straight and stop subjecting your children to a lifetime of misery because of YOUR inability to choose a decent man!

NICOLE O.

Hello everyone,
I want to say congratulations to the new couple. She is so beautiful. He looks so happy and healthy. I also love Bobby and Whitney, but...I DO BELIEVE HE WILL DO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT HER. Don't get me wrong; I’m not blaming her for the two of them not staying together. We all know they did love each other very much. Some people just are not a good match. To much drama.

anon

What is she holding in her other hand? It looks like a baby with a green hat on? Am I blind or does anyone else see that too?

me

somebody paid to see bobby brown at a concert?!?!?

Kat

Bobby Brown needs to be sterilized ASAP!! we don't need anymore of his spawn running around......what is wrong with this man?

Quiet

...... why bother now bob?

JJ

Is she whacked out on crack? No sane woman would marry Bobby.
What's more crazy is that people actually paid to see Bobby sing!!!

SERIOUSLY !!!!!

That's one way to keep the commission paid to your manager! Smart business move BB!!!

trixR4kids

lmao, I see Whitney at the ceremony screaming from the back "BOBBAAAAAAAAY, BOBBY, BOBBY, BOBBY" while doing the snake lol...love SNL skit

LeRoy

Hope he doesnt get her hooked on crack!

WordOutlet

The future Mrs. Brown has got some major man-hands going on.
Posted at 7:01 AM on May 10, 2010 by tink981
-----------
To be honest that was my first thought, too. I'm surprised he'd want to get married again so soon after Whitney.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments