The Force Is Strong with Blanket Jackson

5/12/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children are quickly becoming YouTube sensations -- thanks to the popularity of several self-made home videos that were posted online ... videos that may have led to the infamous stun-gun caper.

blanket jackson
One of the videos features 8-year-old Blanket Jackson wielding an invisible lightsaber and quoting "Star Wars."  Another clip shows his sister Paris Jackson busting out a hardcore rap.

Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy  -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

sue

moni how true there lives are very vunerable already and i pray for them alot, so young to have to deal with this sad sad world.. sue from tampa

MJAlways

Shamone'

Beautiful kids from a beautiful man. That's all I have to say about that.

dd

Glad to see you're back Sue..missed you(THE REAL SUE)...

Grump

53. It's about time you guys finally caught on to these lol. They've been out for a week or so and I'm surprised they weren't plastered all over TMZ the day they were leaked =/

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 12, 2010 by MJAlways

LOL..

I guess Harvey was too busy and the TMZ staff cloning eachother.

dd

Dear Al it's ignorant comments like yours that made Michael redo his nose, how does it feel to pick on a little boy, he is beautiful and yes he has his Dads nose and it is beautiful!!!(#50)

Blessy L

Who posted these videos on YouTube anyway? Do they want it posted there?

mercy

as a mom I find this video very disturbing this a 8 yr old child. and I find the comments about these children very disturbing even more.and the remarks about the father directed to these children are disgusting.and in bad taste. and you think Mr.Jackson was whacked .anybody got a mirror? Is it scary for you to look in there?I just wonder you all understand inquiry minds wanna know.

nita

looks just like michael, lips and everything! michael did his lips the same way. really cute.

Siggisis

(which cousin is it actually?)

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 12, 2010 by moni

It says somewhere that it is Donte. And I wrote that in the other thread. But it can´t be. This boy looks younger than Donte´s age (19 - I THINK.)
Perhaps it is a friend, dunno.

Grump

Wow you people have no limit to your words about these kids, they are innocent kids, Keep the bad / hurtful comments to yourselves they aren't funny. If they have these videos posted then who is to say they don't read crap on here!

Monica

What is scary is that the kids have no thru father figure to look up to. Prince and Paris remember much but Blanket lost his father to soon. They will all be affected by their loss, and it`s important that there are people around them who can see the signs. Michael is not there to guard and protect them and there will be times that the absent of there father will have a strong effect on there behavior and emotional state.

I have seen this up close, loosing a parent can make you take the wrong turn. I really hope everything works out well for them

NeverMind

Are those allegedly super-intelligent and extremely well-behaved kids? If so, what a difference 10 months make...

moni

Thanks again, Siggisis. You're right about Donte, I think as well that he was already born in 1991. Whoever this boy from the vid is – he seems to like Blanket, and that's what counts. It's not self-evident that a guy of that age goofs around with a nine-year-old – I like that!

Sue, yes, MJ3 need each prayer which is spoken for them. Losing their only parent, experiencing their life to be set upside down, and then an hostile and betraying world waiting outside for them – how strong must these kids actually be!

Shelly

That sounds like Omer Bhatti rapping to me.