Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb

5/12/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512_lisa_marie_michael_jac

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him  ... could be filled up in no time."

Cher

You don't send me Flowers - 1.2...
Uh-oh, Fan...am I dreaming or did you and I REALLY agree for once? Other than that line about Michael being screwed up and confused--you know I'd never concur with anything negative about my man--ok, he may have had some moments of disillusionment in the 90's through early 2000's, but who wouldn't with what he had to put up with--constantly being handled, constantly surrounded by sharks and money sucking leeches...so sad...
Anyhoo, I enjoyed enough to repost it (can you imagine?)
570. Elvis lost his looks & sliced his nose too.
Unlike him, MJ was not a pedophile.
Just a mentally screwed confused person.
Elvis was not neglected & abused by his parents.
The Jacksons are leeching from MJ.
Jermaine & Randy exchanged wives & neglected their kids.
Janet never spent time with MJ,
but she fooled his fans with
her fake drug intervention story to cover up her fatass, spoiled lifestyle.
Posted at 3:33 PM on May 13, 2010 by fan

-BTW: Thanks to the one who posted all of those links on LisaMarie and Priscilla. To this day, I can't imagine what she had against Michael marrying her daughter...AS IF...she was no great prize herself, after all, what has either of them done but be married to and the daughter of a mega-star. I know there's a chance that Priscila didn't like the fact that LisaMarie was marrying so soon after her last marriage (1-2 mos.?) However, I think there's also the chance that she was either ENVIOUS of LisaMarie's position, having been in that spot at one point in her own life, or she thought he was trying to get his hands on her precious little Graceland...again AS IF...
-I am very concerned that someone posted Priscilla has some sort of trashy book about Michael and how he RUINED her daughter's life? Whatever. She ruined her own life by lying to him about having kids.
And for those who think she didn't love him, her actions speak louder than anything--the fact that she went around trashing him for awhile tells me she was a woman scorned...even wrote that song "Idiot" about him she was so upset...
One thing about LisaMarie she dispels that crap about Michael's sexual preferences in 2 ways:
1. She always maintained she had an active sex life with him which may have even continued after the marriage.
2. With all of her rantings about him on talk shows, she has never mentioned the gay card. When we women want to take a man to task for hurting us, the first thing we usually jump on is his sexual game. If this gay thing were true, I'm sure it would be old news by now as we would've heard it straight from her mouth.

Someone pointed out that LisaMarie is on the list but Debbie Rowe isn't. Thing is, you have to consider the source. More likely, Katherine is the owner of this list for the mausoleum, so she's standing on ceremony and folowing what she thinks are Michael's wishes: LisaMarie is the only REAL wife Michael ever had--the only one who actually lived under the same roof with him for any period of time. Debbie Rowe was simply a vessel, or ends to justify the means, if you will but she was NOT a real wife to Michael. Katherine possibly realized her error in pushing Michael to marry Debbie, and now she's trying to make up for that. Michael showed in no uncertain terms how he felt about Debbie in that courtroom for the 2005 trial. There's nothing for her to do but move on and accept it...and QUIT ASKING FOR MONEY!!

Bottom line, I think Michael did love LisaMarie (see the attached below)for a brief period when he felt he could trust her, but in the end she reverted to type like everyone else in his life...Thank God for MJ3!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER......

Jean

If the Princess wants flowers there, why doesn't she just bring them herself?

This self-involved, has-been twit is unbelievable.

Carré

What is it with these so called CELEB'S, that they have to appeal to the emotions of people to dig into their pockets' to support a cause of thiers? Or in this case a dead man!! If she think's there are not enough flowers or gift's let her dig deep in her long pockets for what she wants.
I detest emotional blackmail of any shape, form or fashion. Michael Jackson is gone!! Let him rest in peace without all this ridiculous show of crocodile tears and juvenile behaviour.

lara

I am from Russia and unfortunatly I have no opportunity to visit
Michael's Tomb. But if I could do it I'll buy a lot of flowers.
My heart, soul, my thougths are always with him. Michael is the
best and i think He deserves much more.It's our memory. Love You.

Marcela

The only empty space is inside the casket on that tomb.

annonymous

lisa marie presley=BIG TIME ATTENTION WHORE!!! lol... its really pathetic... shes been using MJs name for attention & promotion for yrs. already. even in death she still cant get a life! lmfao!!!

Brat

She could always send flowers herself if it really bothers her.

Durelle

#60...9. If you recall, the father that extorted from Michael b/c MJ didn't want to deal with a trial, killed himself months after MJ's death. Now that is a guilty conscious.

Just sayin'

Shelley

If she wants flowers at her grave, let her put them there. The rest of us don't have to pay respects to a person who certainly contributed to our music scrapbooks, but for the last 19 years of his life wasn't known for music, he was know for hustling little boys and a as a drug abuser. Guess it's hard to sleep at night when you keep looking for the next toddler to get you off.

Pancake77

It's sad to see all the hate being thrown around in here. I would venture to guess that most people here never knew Michael or LMP, so please don't judge either of them as it is not your place to do so. LMP's marriage to MJ is none of our (MJ's Fans) concern. I think the sunflowers are a beautiful gesture & I will be sending some even though I am stretched very thin for $$ right now too. I feel like it's the least I can do for such a wonderful man. Michael had only love to give this world & all he got in return was hate. Flowers won't make any of that go away, but I do hope that in a way he will be able to feel the love being sent back to him a million times over.

Patti

Maybe Lisa hasn't heard that most people in this country are hurting from the economy and flowers on a grave of someone who has passed is NOT even close to what is really important. Come on Lisa, GET REAL!
You have plenty of daddy's money, you arrange for flowers to be put on the grave!

CAROL

LETS EVERYONE SEND A SUNFLOWER , 1 EVERY WEEK , LETS DO IT FOR MICHAEL. LETS SHOW HIM OUR LOVE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AND SHOW HIM WE WILL BE THERE FOR HIM ,IF AND WHEN HE RETURNS, SEEMS LIKE SOME OF US ARE LETTING GO, WE NEED TO STAY STRONG FOR HIM AND KEEP UP HIS FIGHT AND HIS MESSAGE ,LOVE.

Melanie Zarth

My comment is not about effing sunflowers!!! It is about all of the EFFING people on here that say mean and untrue stuff about Michael. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, so why STILL all of the slander. Aren't we smarter than this? I would like to know how hard it is to believe that people will do ANYTHING for money. Include ruin a beautiful person like MJ.

Nancy Rhoades

My comment is persons that has something to say about please say some nice things aboutMicheal jackson.He was a nice man he may of had skin problems so he made music for the world to hear. Ihate people say bad things about micheal jackson.This is my view of micheal jackson.ps if Lisa Marie Presley want to put sunflower by her ex husband let her.& letting the fans do so. I think it is nice.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments