Dr. Murray

Turn Your Head

and Coffee

5/14/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray has fans ... with whipped cream on top.

Dr. Murray
Murray -- who's due in court next month in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case -- was corralled by a fan Wednesday at a Houston Starbucks.

She gave us the pic but asked us to blur her face.

It's all about taking precautions.

Bet this was Harvey's idea!

50. Thank you Dr Murray for a job well done.

Posted at 9:43 AM on May 14, 2010 by justsaying

Yeah, thank you Dr. Murderer. OOps! I mean Murray! LOL!
I love you guys!

monica

i see him everytime he comes to houston!!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

A FAN?? when did this Slime Ball Murderer become a celebrity? He is a MURDERER!! What IF he killed her father or mother or other family member would she be a loser fan of his then?? Ya I doubt it!A Fan... Oh Boy what is this sick system coming to? Armageddon cant come fast enough!!

Professor Obvious

Marie

How is it possible that a coward man like Dr. Conrad Murray(who allegedly killed Michael Jackson)got fans taking pictures next to him and getting his autograph?
Next thing he will star in his own reality show title 'Sleepless in California' and he will promote his first book 'How to make somebody sleep forever'.

Joy

OhWell - to you I say "Long Live the King" - MJ FOREVER. I know it hurts, but you are the one who will be Rotting in Pieces and forgotten when you die - but MJ will live forever in the hearts and minds of millions around the globe - and guess what - he'll only get bigger and better!

MJ was not a child molester - the evidence is there -if you only take the time to read it - go check the transcripts.

Bet this was Harvey's idea!

58. What's up with all the murderer slander? Dr. Murray is a decent guy and Michael wouldn't have hired him if he was not top notch. It was a very unfortunate accident, but certainly not murder. It's not unheard of for people to die from anesthesia, when it happens, nobody is charged with a crime. Michael Jackson was always the target of witch hunts and we knew he was slandered and libeled unjustly. Let's not do the same to Dr. Murray. Michael wanted Propofol, he received Propofol and unfortunately he died, it's very tragic but hounding Dr. Murray will not bring Michael back. Ask yourself this: Would Michael want Dr. Murray stripped of his license and incarcerated for this accident? My guess is that Michael would want us to leave Dr. Murray alone and remember Michael for all of his good deeds...

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 14, 2010 by Professor Obvious

Yeah, you don't see all the bull **** about Mihcael?
But you'll pay that ****er respect!LOL! you people are a joke!
Three cheers for Dr. Murderer! Dang it! I mean Murray! LOL!
Come back when Dr. death starts telling the truth!LOL!

melliemel

#44. You say we are violent, ignorant loons? You must be right there with us, because every chance you guys get, you comment about Michael too. You see he was the King because he has every one talking about him.
Long Live the King of Pop. We love you Michael, your looney fans!!!!!!!!!!!. The reason why they hate you so much is because no one gives a damn about them. I bet their families hate them too. You know they could probably recite, no one cares about us, because it is true. No one cares about these sad, lonely, hate filled haters. Michael you are gone, but oh so not forgotten. You are and always will be #1 in my book.

melliemel

#61 I understand everything that you are saying. The problem is is that Murray is proclaiming innocence. Even if he apologized it would almost make it bearable. Instead he keeps saying he did nothing wrong. This makes him a lying murderer in my book.

Bet this was Harvey's idea!

65. I Think I Smell A Rotting
Body..PU It's MJ

Te hehe Can you Smell Me ?

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 14, 2010 by OhWell

I think I smell Michael too... Oh, wait that's your top lip! LOL!
Love you! Your so funny!

matt

@barbie

I don't know what jury you're talking about but the majority of The Michael jackson jury stated that they acquitted him because they just didn't believe the kid that accused him. Matter of fact, they all appeared on larry king live and stated the same thing. The foreman Paul rodriquez stated that the mother came across as mentally unstable and her children son kept on chnaging his story. The other juror susan drake stated that the timeline was a huge problem for her, and the other juror(i can't remember her name) stated that she didn't believe that MJ ever molested any children...The only jurors that belived he was guilty was elaine cook, ray hultman, and katrina karls..

Nicole

MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY IN AMERICA

Linda

There is only 1 King and that is Jesus Christ or lord and Savior. MJ was not a God but a human being and he made mistakes like a human beings do. I think alot fans are making this man their God and he has passed away. In heaven he is going to be like everyone else. There are know idols in heaven, no favorites. MJ was a great Singer I grew up during his life. He grew up really fast and never could seem to get over his childhood trama he claimed to have endured. And I believe he was a really loney man with alot of fears about someone trying to kill him. I am thankful he was able to spend the last 10 years with his children and spending alot of time with them. atleast he got to experience some kind of family of his own. Rest in Peace Michael no more tears no more surrow.

Lynda

@Monika:

Girl, what in the hell are you talking about?

Too much Propofol, perhaps?!

LOL!

Lynda

What in the hell is he doing in Houston?

I thought he was not supposed to be in Texas at all, pending the pre-trial hearings, and whatnot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments