Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ann

For the love of God, please GO AWAY you useless human beings, all you do is kill trees by sucking in precious oxygen and puffing out CO2, please, GO AWAY.

ITUS

I WANT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON THE WHOLE FAMILY. GET OUT OF MY TMZ AND NEWS AND TV AND MAGAZINES.

I HATE YOU ALL!

lol

awards

Is there a Vivid Video to show us the heart of the matter?

cindymac

If you ask me the whole group is psychotic.

AmyBee

Heidi is a sick, shallow piece of ****!

two cents

Heidi is going to feel horrible when she finally comes out from under Spencer's spell. The girl is brainwashed and stupid. Men come and go, but you only have ONE momma. What a stupid twit.

G

What an ungrateful brat she has no respect for her mother. I would be ashame to have a daughter like her.

laura

i used to like heidi. i thought she was a fun, exciting, young girl. now she's completely lost it. she was GORGEOUS after her first surgeries (nose and breasts) and to go and do 10 surgeries in one day, didn't tell her mom about them, then expects her mom to say "hey you look great!" when she looked better before, and she wonders why she was so upset?!?! i would have re-broken her face. but that's just me. i hope the two of them end up poor and she realizes one day that she waisted her life w/ him and now the permanent surgeries were a waist. she claims to have gotten them to help her career? how did you feel after, what was it, 600 copies of your album came out? did you feel like you accomplished anything? loser.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Mom psychotic? Look in the mirror!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Mom psychotic?

Caroline

I feel bad for Heidi's mother. Her twenty something daughter looks forty and has turned herself into a freak. That would be hard on any parent.

Lenka087

You're an idiot if you get a restraining order against your mom. All she wants to do is help your stupid ass.

intrigued

Her mom and stepdad seem very normal. Her and Spencer on the other hand...well, I was taught if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

LawWoman

These two are a match made in hell.

NO ONE! I mean NOOOO ONE! Tells Princess Heidi what to do, especially the woman who carried that piece of trash in her womb for 9 months and dealt with her **** for many years (and still is)

Who wants to make a bet on when Spencer murders Heidi out of a jealous rage?... I say 2 years.

Jennifer

I hate Spencer. I used to feel sorry for Heidi til she went all plastic. Yuck. Her mom was right.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments