Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

Angela

Heidi.. YOU need to LEAVE that IDIOT loser you call a husband!! He has no respect for your mom and she gave birth to you, raised you!!! I am a mom and we are honest with our daughters. You need a REAL Man who will love you for who you are!! you are beautiful!! get rid of the LOSER he's just using you!! send him for some procedures from the inside...out. HE needs a total makeover!!

please

Must be genetic.

Pretty LL

so Was her first call to the media or did she wait until after the call to police? give me a break heidi. you're not relevant anymore and you PS sucks. You look like Tori Spelling now.

Nikki

Wow! Heidi is brainwashed totally by Spencer. What a bunch of low lifes. They will do anything to be in the public eye, well guess what guys NOBODY LIKES YOU!!! We are tired of hearing about your worthless troubles and lame ass plastic surgery, get over yourselves!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Village Idiot

I know the entire family here in Crested Butte(for 30 years).

Darlene is very concerned about her daughter(health and well being) there might be another conservatorship looming.

Spencer is Heidi's pimp not a husband.

trixR4kids

2 utterly useless people...the truth hurts doesn't it...Heidi could play Rocky from Mask in the remake

Loreli

I am sad to say but one day Spencer is going to go crazy and they are going to find Heidi dead in a gutter or something. He has shut her off from her family completely. He has seriously ruined her life. Her mom didn't do anything that horrible to her on national tv. She asked her mom's opinion about what she looked like and her mom told her the truth. What is so bad about that?

dh

she is going to feel so stupid when spencer leaves her for another very low self esteem girl who is willing to listen and believe the garbage that is spewed out his mouth and ass

michele s

Heidi lost what was left of her small brain when she had all that plastic surgery. What a stupid small minded person she is!

Spencer

Spencer is the Psycho!!! She will be sorry when she finally wakes up and gets away from Spencer and all her friends and family are no where to be found! Doesnt she see that Spencer even pushes his own family away! THEY ARE BOTH NUTS!

princesspr

I am reading all the comments on Spencer & Heidi and I do agree with some....but NOT all. But, posters look at the big picture. This is such a sad and depressing situation. Heidi believes that her mother is wrong....wrong for what? Telling you the truth. She saw a confident and exciting young girl go to a shallow young woman and you wanted her to agree with your decision to have 10 operations in one day? REALLY!! REALLY!!

I truly feel sorry for Heidi that she does not see what a self-centered and belittling husband she has. Spencer cannot cope with the fact that his 15minutes of "FAME" is GONE!! Therefore, he is lashing out at everyone and creating fights (JWOW/Jersey Shore; Audrina; bring a lawsuit again the executive on The Hills, and still making comments regarding Lauren and she clearing has moved on). I love none of these people will bite and respond to his childish rants.

Also, any man that talk disrespectful to women (His sister, Heidi's mother & sister)like Spencer does will do the SAME THING TO YOU. These women are HIS family....and what's more sad is that Heidi does not do a thing when he disrespects her mother, sister and his OWN sister.

Are we really surprise he was fired from The Hills!

Sarah

Can the American Public get a restraining order against Speidi? How much longer is their stupid show on. Can we sue MTV honchos for forcing them on the American Public?

I feel so sorry for her Mom.

isa

She is not that pretty...she is lucky that her mom whant to see her again...she is so ugly....poor spencer he destroy around him to prouve himself that his the situation...sad to be in (canada)...in montreal you have a girl like that with a brain...lol...

DECODA

I think that spencer will kill heidi out of a jealous rage. I would never do whats she doing to her family. thats her mom how messed up can one person be. Her moms not the crazy one!!

Sean

My wife and I were just saying this is the type of relationship that ends in murder suicide.