Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

please

This is what happens when you mothers let you daughters get involved with crazy control freaks.

Me

Heidi, your acting like a rebellious teenager, grow up! You are blind and selfish to see your Mom cares about you. Instead you are pushing her away, the person who loves you. Do you honestly believe Spencer loves you or your plastic body? You need help. Beauty isn't just the outside of a person, it's the inside. Your an empty plastic shell, which this makes you ugly. I feel sorry for your Mom, your hurting her deeply.

CHAD JAYSON

WHO CARES!!!! well i guess i do because i am writing this!!BUT GO AWAY!!! WE ALL DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! YOU BOTH ARE S***!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY, AND DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIVES!!! AND UNTIL YOU DO....SHUT THE **** UP...YOU BOTH SUCK!!!!

ChicaPimp

DEAR HEIDI,

YOUR MOTHER IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOU. WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND HOPEFULLY ALL GIRLS. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND A MOTHERS NEED TO HELP THEIR CHILD. WHEN A CHILD LIKE YOU REFUSES HELP WELL YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL. SO I HOPE YOU HAVE 5 LIL UNGRATEFUL BITCHEZ (DAUGHTERS) THAT WILL TREAT YOU THE EXACT SAME WAY YOU WASTE OF SPACE. SOME PEOPLE OUT HERE DON'T EVEN HAVE MOTHERS WHO CARE ABOUT THEM. YOU ARE PATHETIC, IM GLAD YOUR MONEY IS DWINDLING, SPENCER IS GONNA CHEAT ON YOU AND GIVE YOU A STD, AND THEN MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU WILL COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES LEAVE HOLLYWOOD AND STOP BEING A FAKE BIATCH. YOUR LIFESTYLE CANT LAST FOREVER HONEY AND WHEN IT DOES I HOPE YOUR MOM TURNS HER BACK ON YOU LIKE YOU DESERVE!

OH AND SPENCER STAY OFF THE DRUGS, YOU'LL BE HOMELESS SOON THAT I CAN GUARANTEE!

dd

Your mother should have you committed.

wtf0824

WTG?! Are they friggin' serious?! What kind of person calls the police on their own mother just bc she showed up @ your house unannounced?! SERIOULSY?!? These two are out of control and are going to rot in hell (if there is such a place). I believe there is soley on the fact that ppl like Heidi & Spencer....belong there!!!! All Heidi's mom has done is tell her daughter that she doesn't approve of all her plastic surgery?! Isn't a mother supposed to tell her daughter that she is beautiful the way she is?! That b*tc* needs to have the s**t slapped out of her! They should be so ashamed of themselves!!!

Oliver

God, go away already! Jesus, take the hint - NO ONE CARES!

littlebit59

So you are upset with your mom because she told you the truth about the decision you made to have all these surgeries. Because she didn't agee with you you don't want nothing to do with her. Trust me you have one mom and she is the one you are going to be calling when you wake up and realize this guy you married is the psychotic one who is trying to keep you from everyone that possibly saying something that might open your eyes about him. But what I find really funny is you are upset because she did it on TV. Duh you went to see her and had cameras following you. Cameras in her home. Suck it up everyone is not going to agree with everything you do. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if you don't like it. Heres a suggestion don't visit or have anyone visit you while you are filming then you don't have to be worried about being embarrassed when they don't agree with you dumb ass.

Michelle

Heidi is the one that is psychotic! Why would she turn her back on all her friends and FAMILY for that controlling lunatic she calls her husband?! Her mother didn't say anything that any normal parent would say to a child. She thought her daughter was beautiful before and didn't need plastic surgery, what's so wrong with that? Spencer's turning her into his own brainless barbie doll. She's nuts!

Heidi

With their last 15 minutes fading, they pulled another stunt to get in the headlines again & TMZ went for it! Seriously, who cares about these two!

glittermom

Are they that desperate to get their names on the news? Yes.

Todd da Man

When someone uninvited comes to my house and the cops are there the first thing that I think to do is call TMZ.

My stupid daughter turned into a jehovah's witness and I have attempted to stage an intervention to get her away from that cult. she has lost her whole family as a result. So I can understand why her mom is there and is trying so hard to save her daughter. I'd make them put me in jail.

Pat

So first she calls the cops then she calls TMZ? WTH? Oh and Heidi obviously the truth hurts or you wouldn't be acting like such an idiot.

chris

Heidi! She loves you, she's your mom. I think you are unbelievably overwhelmed, I've watched The Hills since day 1. Just breathe. But think twice, Heidi, Lauren is out of your life, your sister and Stephanie are, too. Don't press charges or get a restraining order against you mom. Think about your younger brother. Think about who gave birth to you. And no, I don't mean God. Good luck to you, Heidi.

I truly care about you.

Cleveland Gal

I don't think the Mom is psychotic, I see her as a Mom who tried to do the best she could for an ungrateful daughter. Mom knows her husband is a ticking time bomb and she cares enough about Heidi to try and protect her but, Heidi being zombiefied by the large idiot can't see that.