Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

deseray

seriously? why does tmz even waste time following these stupid fake ass celebrity bitches. heidi is a fake white blonde haired bitch who needs to be locked away in a mental ward. and spencer needs to go to ****ing boot camp and learn how to treat women. these 2 are the dumbest ppl on this planet and next time heidi gets plastic surgery i hope she dies. oh and for spencer i hope someone will hit him with there car and then back up and hit him again!!! yes im a cold heartless bitch lol and i could care less about these 2 dip ****s.

Cristy

I agree with every single post on the first page.....
But, #6 you spelled one word wrong. She is a stupid t wat.
Also, what is this "acting career" she "thinks" she has?
Who hired her in the first place?.....................
Why would Jen work with her at all?..............
What happened to her supp-o-sed singing?............
Why does she think her face looks good?.....
The next movie she is in, if she is EVER in another, I would not see, just because she is in it. ......... REGARDLESS OF WHAT REAL STARS ARE IN IT WITH HER.

lana

Staring Spencer Pratt in "ONE FLEW OVER THE COOCUKO'S NEST"
Staring Heid Montage-Pratt in "THE STEPFORD WIVES"

Lori

This is to ANN:
She posted the following: "For the love of God, please GO AWAY you useless human beings, all you do is kill trees by sucking in precious oxygen and puffing out CO2, please, GO AWAY.

Posted at 10:27 AM on May 13, 2010 by Ann"

ANN,
At least be correct when you attempt to poke fun at someone. People don't KILL TREES by utilizing oxygen. Actually, they help them by using oxygen and producing Carbon Dioxide (CO2). Trees convert carbon dioxide into carbohydrates during photosynthesis, releasing oxygen in the process. This is called the "carbon cycle." To be correct, plants and trees do use a tiny bit of O2, but it is not the main molecule they utilize. Simply put, trees "breathe" CO2 (carbon dioxide) through extremely small openings between the plants cells on the bottom of the leaf, called stomata. Through the same stomata O2 leaves the leaf and dissipates into the air.
Now, these facts have nothing to do with how I feel about Heidi and Spencer. They are both very strange ppl, and to call the cops on your mom because she decided to stop over smacks of psychosis and paranoia. I think both Spencer and Heidi need some major counseling, to say the least. I could NEVER, and would never call the cops on my mother for stopping over my house, whether it was to yell at me or just say "hi." And Heidi whines about what her mom did to her "on national TV." I have some news for Heidi. You are on a REALITY show, and you had 10 plastic surgery procedures in ONE 10-hour surgery. Then she ASKED her mom what she thought about the results, and asked her if she thought she was prettier now or before the procedures. If she didn't WANT the TRUTH, she shouldn't have asked! She can't blame the woman for being honest. And it's not like the mother ripped her apart, she simply said she liked the former Heidi better. What a shame.

BROOKE99INFINITI

Who treats their mother that way? She should be ashamed of herself. She's such a phony hypocrit, at least, as much as I hate Spencer he doesn't pretend to be something he isn't. He's a jerk and he acts like one, but Heidi pretends to pray and be a Christian. What happened to honor thy father and mother or treat your body like a temple? I have come to HATE Heidi this season. The plastic has gone to her brain, I used to love her and thought she was so pretty. Then after she got these last set of surgeries, she looks horrible. She has RUINED her face, it can't be fixed now and then wearing those fake lashes, she looks like a muppet. She's not even pretty anymore, her body is okay, but her face is horrid. I can't believe MTV is considering giving her another reality show. Give someone interesting a show like Kristin but not Heidi. I hope this comes back on Heidi in a huge way. Spencer has ruined her, BUT she let him.

RUTH

HER MOTHER CARES ABOUT HER.

suzyq

Have a new game for TMZ to play. VOTE OFF A CELEBRITY. and once their voted off TMZ doesn't report on them ANYMORE EVER, and encourages other media to stay away. FIRST VOTE OFF: SPENCER AND HEIDI....YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRIS

I just have to say everyone seems to be real upset at heidi, but the truth is nobody knows what goes on behind close doors. Maybe she is going through alot of stress right now and that may be the reason for all her screwups. I mean come on, shes going through a seperation not to mention she has no one she can talk to family,friends, and all that can build up inside you. Don't get me wrong i know she shut everyone out of her life on her own but its life something that several of human beings have gone thrugh including me. All i have to say is shes just a female with feelings like everyone else, some people make good choices in life and some people make bad ones. I myself have been very dum inlove, but it was only because i was young and naive, some thing that alot of people go through. Like the saying goes LOVE IS BLIND.

Diantha

I think Heidi's friends and family should stage an intervention, before it is too late - the same with Spencer's friends and fanily. This is the type of situation where there is a murder and/or suicide, and people wish they had done something. The desire to hurt people is more than obvious in Spencer, in his words.

It is irresponsible to see someone you care about being abused and do nothing drastic, and very dangerous. I think the friends and family are enabling by not refusing to see or be around Spencer.

Heidi needs cult deprogramming and therapy. Spencer obviously has a mental condition such as schizophrenia and needs medication before he hurts someone, and for his own sake.

tracy

I hope her tits explode and her face melts off. Go away you are nothing but meat with eyes!!!!

Nicole

Someone needs to beat that little girls a**. To treat your mother like that after she gave you a great life. B*t*h you just dont understand how lucky you are. Some people dont even have mothers to care about them. Your a sick person & I wish you would go away. You're So FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGT

Hopefully she isn't realy this Ignorant. How many times has Spencer hurt her and she forgives him, but cant forgive her mother. She realy did look better before. The only victims is the family it's realy hard to deal with people you love who are so lost.

carmen

Her mom should be glad not to come around the both of dem!!LOL

CristalGayl

Haha, my post was funny, I don't know these people at all and The Hills was scripted. I was passionate that day, lol!

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28