Dr. Klein to Liz Taylor: I Wasn't MJ's Pimp

5/14/2010 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein just responded to the Twitter-tongue-lashing he got from Liz Taylor yesterday -- saying he didn't supply Michael Jackson with lovers.

0514_klein_taylor_BN

Klein just counter-Twittered, "Dearest Elizabeth Michael CHOSE whom he loved; I only SUPPLIED medical care. May God bless you and Michael. Your friend Arnie."

Yesterday, Liz Twit-attacked Klein by saying, "Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship with someone in Arnie's office.  It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too ... how convenient."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lee lee

Oh dear....Arnie...just STFU........please. We know what medical care you provided Michael!!!!

Christina G.

I don't get why everyone hates Dr. Klein. He seems like a decent guy, albeit a little different. After all, if he was just out for himself he would have SOLD the story about his office manager. Seems to me he was very generous with Michael over the years, what with supplying sperm, egg donors, office managers, skin whitening cream...

riottgirl

I bet Michael was a wild beast sexually. He took it anyway he could get it: male or female.

kim

my thoughts exactly lee lee. i hope the dea is still looking into this bozo.

rip mj

Elka

Arnold Klein I hope your license is taken, that you lose all your fortune/wealth and that God does have mercy on you, because not too many others would. MJ would not forgive you, nor his children and no amount of lies will change that.

anonymous

This guy is a complete joke. I can't believe Mike actually associated with suck jerks as Klein. I'm sure there are far more better dermatologists than this clown.

electriczipper

MJ sure surrounded himself with a kooky bunch of people,too bad because ultimitly it lead to his demise..

gimme a break!

oh HALE NAW he didnt!!!!

Christina G.

Michael surrounded himself with kooky people because he was the King of Kooky.

mjfanalways

GO LIZ GO.GET THEM FATA$$ES.LOVE YA MORE MICHAEL.MISS YOU ANGEL.PLEASE HURRY BACK.LOVE AND HUGS MICHAEL.

Marie

Doctor Arnold Klein should shut the hell up and stop talking about Michael Jackson's sex life. This is embarrassing what he is doing to MJ's legacy right now. He looks like a pimp anyway and he needs to stop tweeting about MJ. Enough is enough with this garbage.

Vee

STFU FAT UGLY B@ZTARD!

David

Scary stuff. Too much stuff going on regarding Michael,
Chris Mentillo AKA Doc Mentillo and DR Murray

JB

I thought it was said Klein was hiding out?!

mi

Arnie Klein, I'm sick of seeing your name and your ugly face when I look for Michael Jackson news. You need to go die in a hole or you and that other fat ****, Jason can get together and eat and have butt sex. Leave Michael Jackson alone and shut your ugly pyschotic, **** eyed, mouth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments