Jesse James at Lawyer Happy Hour

5/14/2010 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James made a quick trip to Austin, TX yesterday and one of his destinations -- a law office, but it wasn't for anything divorce-related -- it was for Happy Hour.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
James stopped by the law firm of Schwake Zielinski, L.L.P. -- where they just happened to be smack in the middle of Thirsty Thursdays.

Attorney Brad Zielinski told TMZ he was shocked when Jesse arrived, and his only connection to the firm is that Jesse bought a truck from one of Brad's friends.

The subject matter -- trucks.  Jesse didn't drink, stayed a short time and left.

TMZ broke the story that Sandra Bullock filed divorce papers in Austin last month ... using initials instead of full names to keep the papers under the radar.

Bountyman

Isn't it strange how everyone assumes Bullock gives a **** if James is out boinking other women! I don't think she does. I'm sure she's irritated that it's in the news...but other than that...I'll bet she couldn't care less!

Jon

What a dumb ass,

His wife (soon to be x) is hot and he was banging down that trash bag all tatted up......

Unreal!!!

lynn

#33 Christina I agree w/ you 100%. I hope they are in contact with each other. #34 you are so wrong. You can look at her and see how devastated she is.

Bountyman

"#34 you are so wrong. You can look at her and see how devastated she is."

Please...she's an actor, she has a friggin' Oscar to prove it.

bennettmufson

The time that Sandra&Jesse are not spending together is time wasted
That nice staff member who liked Peter Gallagher may like to see the vintage movie the Idolmaker.
Some other classics from about that time are (Roller-Boogie) (Sooner or Later) some of the staff may like.

lynn

I can see the children are out tonight...or I hope you're children & not just immature adults.

lynn

#37 it's in her eyes...there's no acting there. If you don't believe what you read why don't you go somewhere else.

yeah ok

I don't know about you guys, but I am totatlly over ALLHEAD and HARVEY sick relationship... Hey Harvey you in bed with Gloria nd Perez? Curios minds want to know.

zippy

james is a loser , a low life and a eggsucking dog, why doesnt he just fade away? youpeople at tmz should stop reporting on this wannabe cool guy, he is about as cool and a dogin heat, he is worthless, a waste of human flesh and is wasting our planets air

DANA

both sandra and jesse suck
they deserve eachother

Lora

#34!!!Remember,Jesse James had unprotected anal sex with the tattooed strippers McGee!That would terrify me if i were Sandra! I would get tested every 3 months for the next few years.James is stinking dirt!

Vernon P. Alarcon

Jesse James can kiss my hillbilly ass. He's just typical no talent, no class, white trash from Lynwood with stupid childlike tattoos!

Sheenagh

The young girl with Jesse in the green jacket is his daughter Chandler -- not a girlfriend. Jesse has been with his children or only close other fmily members since he came back from rehab. He is trying really hard to reform. I hope he makes it

chard

maybe he was there to find some homeless peeps to have a chat with Sandra

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3