'Lost' 911 Call: Someone's Breaking Into My Home

5/16/2010 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by "Lost" star Malcolm David Kelley last week -- in which he calmly tells the operator, "someone's trying to break into my house."

0514_walt_lost_911_launch

During the call, Malcolm -- who plays Walt on the ABC show -- tells the dispatcher that he can a see  man trying to break into his home with a knife.

Malcolm then tells the operator that the perp is trying to break into the main section of the house where he's holed up ... and that's when the call cuts off.

Cops quickly arrived to the home and fired at least one shot at the suspect as the perp tried to escape. The guy was eventually apprehended and taken into custody -- Malcolm was unharmed in the incident.

TheBIgBlackNewsBlog

He looks like a little kid. Me thinks he needs to get a gun, and I don't mean a water pistol!

Wishes

There's more to the story that we aren't hearing! Sounds suspicious!
Anyway, he is one ugly dude!

Greg

Waaaaaalllllllllttttttttt!

NS

Enough about the trash talk. I know this kid and I can tell you from experience, he's a great kid with a solid head on his shoulders!

Lily Luna

Wow, I was scared... I wanted to yell, Malcolm are u ok? So glad to hear he they caughtg the guy..

I would say time to Upgrage.. Gun and Dog!

Detroit

I don't understand all the questions.....There is a man trying to break into to my house.... is all you need to know along with a description and my address!!!What the hell does... the kind of car this man drives have to do with anything??? I don't understand 911 operators sometimes.

Kirsten

I agree with Detroit. That is really scary! Someone is breaking into this guy's home and the operator is playing 21 Questions with him.

And how is this guy ugly? He's no model, but he strikes me as an average-looking guy.

to little

I agree not getting the whole story cops just don't shoot their gun at people running away. The guy had to have a gun or something. Cops have strict guidelines of when they can shoot their gun.

kickaboo

Maybe the dispatcher was trying to see if the perp drove his car there, strange questions. Hope the cops are keeping an eye on his place, especially since TMZ put this on line. That was some scary stuff, interesting how the would-be crook knocked on the door first...Malcolm could be dead if he answered that door.

Big Mamma Cornbread

MOVE TO A SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD.....TIME TO MOVE ...LOCATION..LOCATION..LOCATION

Michelle

That's terrifying, the dispatcher was probably trying to keep him calm by asking him questions.

Ana

This was a lover's quarrel that turned ugly. This happens between many couples who co-habitate but are not married. You need the police at your home as quickly as possible? - then report a "break-in". He's not ugly per se, he's just a typical-looking black guy.

merinathomas2010

RomeoX

Please Malcolm, LEARN TO SPEAK! I could barely get through listening to it when he says stuff like "Nah". Seriously, learn English!

Jodi

Why do people act like this during a call, actor or no actor? When the 911 operator asks you questions, answer them. Jeeze, don't be stupid. Some of those questions would be for the police so they can identify the criminal. No doubt this actor lives in a decent house and would have s room he could go into and hide with his cell phone. Actors homes are always being robbed or an attempt has been made some way or another. Maybe this actor had a past with some bad friends...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments