Rachel Uchitel Set to Strip for Playboy

5/17/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rachel Uchitel has signed a deal to get naked for Playboy Magazine -- but there's a full-frontal catch.

Rachel Uchitel

Rachel hedged when we asked her about a Playboy offer on TMZ Live on Friday -- but we found out that Tiger Woods' #1 mistress has already struck an agreement.  A source close to the mag tells us Rachel has the right to pull out any time before the shoot goes down -- which is in three weeks.

We're also told Rachel won't be baring it all -- just the backside ... and the topside.

No word on when the spread will run in the mag.

ruffles

tiger's a smoe
she's a ho
what more
you need to know

shell

POOR TIGERS SOON TO BE EX WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THESE SLUTS MAKING MONEY CAUSE THEY SCREWED HIM!!!

Grump

Ragged old biatch won't show her beat up stanky a** cooch, what's she hiding? Everyone has smashed that.

KHRN

I wished this gal would go away and take Joslyn James, the chick with a missing tooth (can't think of her name right now) and the rest of that bunch with her! That goes for Tiger, Jesse James and the David Boreanaz guy too! In my opinion, she is not the only one to blame, these "celebrities" have such a sense of entitlement it is almost absurd! They don't have a sex addiction issue, they have what I call a sense of entitlement issue, where they think they can do anything they want and it is okay because they are a celebrity. They think they don't have to play by the same rules as a regular person. I hate it for their families the most, they deserve better than what they got! By her own admission she has had multiple affairs that we KNOW OF, so dang, if this chick had as many sticking out of her as she has had stuck in her she would look like a porcupine! Give me break! I at first said I wouldn't bother looking at the Playboy issue, but I have reconsidered, I think I would like to see what a $10 million vagina looks like! Just my opinion and if her face is any indication, if they handed out more than $50.00 for it, they got rooked big time! I don't know what secrets she could be holding for Tiger, but I don't know how anything could make him look any worse than he does right now! Someone please explain to me why this is not considered prostitution? These girls and men should just go away and try to salvage some inkling of dignity, for this family if not for themselves!

cocococo

I WISH I COULD PUNCH THIS SLUT IN THE FACE, MAKE HER GO AWAY

Nancy

Not surprised in the slightest. It's funny I can see her sitting there all giddy thinking that Playboy wants her for her looks. When in reality what will sell the magazine is all the morbid curiosity seekers who want to see whose a** tiger was sticking it in. Then on top of that they will spend a fortune on airbrush paints to make it palletable for the readers.

I just wish Harvey and Mike would listen to their readers and stop putting her in the spot light. She certainly doesn't deserve it.

Try focussing on someone who actually has some meaning in their lives besides being a whore.

Iloveboobies

Dang, why no boobies??

anony

Attractive, but no class.

electriczipper

I would buy that issue,,maybe she would autograph it for me

Carl

Sorry, not interested in a 48 year old woman.

justagirl

Judging by the interview she gave on Friday, she needs to fire her current PR advisor ASAP. Best thing she could have done was to take the high road and keep a low profile over this entire debauchery. I found her to contradict herself so badly to the point of embarrassment in the interview. She truly did herself a disservice by coming on the show. Guess she had very little regard for her "concerned family" over doing a playboy shot when not even 48 hours later, she discloses it appears a ddeal had already been struck BEFORE the interview. Just another degenerate in society. Line up fellas, Rachel's got a new datiing reality show and you don't want to miss out, she's a real catch!! Any man with a brain and some knowledge behind it should run in the other direction as fast as possible!

Rolex sucks

Mikey likey!

Aredhel

Whats sad is that our society has sank so low that a common street slut whore can become famous in this country for sleeping with a married man. Whats up with that? This country is doomed, it just sinks lower and lower everyday.

CubanB

I'm sure she will look GREAT in Playboy after they airbrush 100% of her.

Donald

So what different about this babe other than she let Tiger drill for oil. Tita, ass, ***** ... they all look alike ... just different sizes. Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!