Ryan Seacrest vs. TMZ

5/14/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest dared TMZ on his radio show to find a VHS tape of him as a kid dressed as a rock star singing Bon Jovi ... well, it was as easy for us as it was humbling for him.

Ryan Seacrest

Seacrest was 9 when he locked his bedroom door, put on what looks to us like Playtex gloves and did the most awful rendition of "I'd Die for You" ever recorded.

We found the "performance" on a tape of his TV show, "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest."  When we watched the tape, we doubled the average viewership of that show.

Oh yeah, he does have "Idol" and 34 other shows.  He wins.

DANA

SO BORING

6one9

Oh Ryan!!!!!!!! You are soooooooooooo worth all that $$$$$$ you earn!! ahhhhhhh NOT!!! just sayin!

Irene

I think Ryan aught to lay off the botox. His smile is weird, not cute...it goes straight instead of up. He and Simon use too much.

REALUSION

has seacrest come out of the closet yet? guys queerer than a 3 dollar bill. not that theres anything wrong with that.

katschy

I don't find Ryan Seacrest attractive, but you gotta admit, he's really good at what he does. Hardest working man in showbiz, indeed - and now we can see that he was destined for it :)

cknj

One of my fav Bon Jovi tunes...Ryan, u just went from gag to snag!

Kay

*yawn*

Jenni

Ryan is so in love with himself, we will never marry because no one could ever love hi as much as he loves himself. He is a moron and made the challenge just so he could see it for himself, I am sure it made his day.

Debra

I love Ryan, he turns me on!

Yep I said that

There are a bunch of "celebrities" the term is used lightly that are so way past their 15 minutes of fame its a crime, Seacrest is one of them he's just like the Kadashian skanks, Tila Tequila, Shauna Sand and a bunch of otehrs who will do any thing for 5 minutes of air time.

WHATEVER

I CAN'T STAND THAT TWIT. HE'S RUINING AMERICAN IDOL WITH HIS STUPID ANTICS, WHICH ARE NEVER FUNNY. AND ALL THE STUPID SUPPOSED HASSLING OF HIS TOWARDS SIMON. I DONT KNOW IF ITS REAL OR FAKE BETWEEN HIM AND SIMONM BUT I WISH THIS CLOWN WOULD GET FIRED BECAUSE HE CAN'T FOCUS ON THE SHOW OR THE TALENT. HE'S TOO BUSY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW NEXT TO "SHOCK" AND "AMAZE" PEOPLE WITH HIS "UNPREDICTABLE" PERSONALITY. RIGHT...GAG ME WITH A LARGE SPOON..... HE'S AN IDIOT. PLEASE GET HIM OFF AMERICAN IDOL. THE SHOW IS A JOKE WITH HIM ON IT---

CJ

I can't stand this silly gay boy. He has made sure that American Idol ratings are going down the Swanee with his idiotic jokes and sarcasm towards Simon. He just comes across as a jealous, envious and in love with Simon Cowell wanker! He is so pathetic. Ryan, please, PULEEEEZE come out, come out! We all know you're in it!